celine dion

T

TLH3rdDan

i believe this qualifies as a horror story... im currently watching celine dion and a bad transvestite singing "you shook me all night long" what in the hell was she thinking... i guess no one in the audience has ever heard it cause they are going nuts thinking this is awesome thats pretty sad

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

i honestly dont remember its name... but the video was on vh-1 pop up video... the transvestite had apperantely been on a sitcom someplace dont remember the name i was too horrified...

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

no it had a brunette wig... and almost looked passable till it opened its mouth and they started doing the pop ups saying it was a transvestite

white belt

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Not Rude Paul? "You Shook Me All Night Long" sounds like Celine was helping an "Incontinent, Drunken Transvestite" at a urinal. Now I will probably see an alternative metal band with that name.

white belt

OP
S

Shinobi

Yeah, my new band name is Drunken Transvestites.

We're like Marilyn Manson.

OP
S

Shinobi

You pull an Ashida Kim and go nuts on people?

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Channel surfing pass pass Celine's CBS special,

She sings Stevie Wonder's song, "I Wish", from "The Songs in the Key of Life", which is a song recounting him growing up in the hood.

Well, she changes nothing, even the lyric, "I remember when I was a little nappy headed boy."

Truly disgusting!!!
:eek:

OP
T

tonbo

*bangs head on table repeatedly*

Must.....get.....images......out......of.....head......

Celine. *shudder*

Peace--

OP
I

IsshinryuKarateGirl

Ouch...I feel for ya man...don't worry. The scary man/lady thing won't get you!! Celine Dion just doesn't fit into the whole "sing w/transvestites" group. I'd picture her singing with a group of nun s instead...then I'd laugh at her and her singing nuns. MUWAHAHAHA!! I can see Celine's next CD label now... "The Evil Celine...the B*tch You Don't Know."

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by tonbo
*bangs head on table repeatedly*

Must.....get.....images......out......of.....head......

Celine. *shudder*

Peace--

Oh yeah?? Well as for me, first I YAK my nads out, and then I repeatedly slam my noggin on a hard table to empty it of any Celine images... :barf:

;) :rofl:

OP
M

marshallbd

cali_tkdbruin said:
Oh yeah?? Well as for me, first I YAK my nads out, and then I repeatedly slam my noggin on a hard table to empty it of any Celine images... :barf:

;) :rofl:
I think Celine is a hottie....

Latest Discussions