Caught On Tape: Attacker Molests Woman At ATM

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
http://www.wftv.com/video/10569936/index.html
A woman was robbed and molested at an Orange County ATM. Detectives are hoping surveillance video and a composite sketch will help them catch the criminal. (12/19/06)
Unfortunately I'm without sound on my computer so if someone can write up what was said... it's appreciated...

I hope they catch the bastard.

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
It was a robbery followed by a sex crime. What a horrible, horrible thing to do.

Blotan Hunka

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
It always suprises me that with all the high tech cameras and digital stuff out there (hell google earth can get a great shot of my house from orbit), how crappy security camera footage is.

Infinite

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm without sound on my computer so if someone can write up what was said... it's appreciated...

I hope they catch the bastard.

I was transcribing but the whole video there are only a few peices of good information.

1) Wichovia bank ATM, Attacker was wearing a light jacket and drove away in a light colored car possibly an olesmobile, Crime of opportunity the attacker took 500 dollars and reached into her jeans.

They have a composite sketch and the video you saw.

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
I feel so bad for the victim. For her sake and any other potential victims, I hope they get this guy.

As MAists we cannot press the issue enough for being aware of your surroundings andtraveling in groups.

Latest Discussions