can slow heart rate fact or fiction?

mograph

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hey, if we can raise it, we can lower it. :)

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My Doctor asked me one day why I had a higher than normal pulse. I blushed and said his new assistant was cute. He smiled, and we moved on.

The next time I saw him, I closed my eyes, and kept relaxed and my pulse was normal. He asked me if I no longer found her cute. I replied, that I kept my eyes closed and just relaxed.

I like to have my appointments first thing in the morning. One day I could not. So I had a phone conference. I had to raise my voice to stop others from yelling at each other and to get people back on task. I also had to get into their attitudes and explain in detail their failings. So, then I hung up and went into the office. I tried to get my pulse under control. When it was taken it was normal for me. (* 62-64 *) My blood pressure was high though. The doctor asked me about this. I explained the call and the actions and the recovery. He trains in Aikido (* He started by asking me questions about the arts in general. He found a person and art he could learn from and enjoy. *) and just smiled at me and said if I could bring my pulse down that soon that my blood pressure would follow with no problems.

I can slow my pulse. I believe others can as well.

Latest Discussions