Calendar Shots for client - Lingerie (NSFW)

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Marie has a bit of cameltoe going on. I don't know if that is what you were looking for, but the outline is clearly visible.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ironically, its more apparent in the smaller image than the larger.

#9 (1 more to go and the 2012's are done)

$9716-Ashley-2012-1-yrweb2.jpg

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You mean, "Deer in Headlights" isn't good? Ok, there goes 2300 shots down the drain.
Seriously, was a struggle getting expressions to project with these shoots.

Scott T

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Hmm. Somehow I missed this thread.

Regarding #9, there are pictures with better expressions, but for technical (yeah, being very vague here) they can't be used at the moment until we go through them all (approx 2700 pics by the time all is said and done) again.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
You mean, "Deer in Headlights" isn't good? Ok, there goes 2300 shots down the drain.
Seriously, was a struggle getting expressions to project with these shoots.

oh dear, you mean all of her shots look like that? :lol:

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
oh dear, you mean all of her shots look like that? :lol:

No, not all of them. Unfortunately, when working with lesser experienced models, the skill to 'sell' an emotional state is often lacking. Other issues are that 'art' models and 'runway' models are often pushed to be almost Vulcan in expression, and breaking that habit for them is hard.

So you often run into same-face, fishface, myspaceface and headlightdeer. On one of the shoots it was like a switch got flipped. The minute the camera came up, the emotion went away. Took a lot of pushing to get things to work.

We've got solid shots of all of them, averaging about 250 per shoot, so there's more good to come. :)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
No, not all of them. Unfortunately, when working with lesser experienced models, the skill to 'sell' an emotional state is often lacking. Other issues are that 'art' models and 'runway' models are often pushed to be almost Vulcan in expression, and breaking that habit for them is hard.

So you often run into same-face, fishface, myspaceface and headlightdeer. On one of the shoots it was like a switch got flipped. The minute the camera came up, the emotion went away. Took a lot of pushing to get things to work.

We've got solid shots of all of them, averaging about 250 per shoot, so there's more good to come. :)

A friend of mine told me some 30 years ago, it would take him about 5 rolls of film to get the average person relaxed enough to get a decent portrait. I am guessing you have more work since you have to undo a lot of stuff.

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
No, you aren't the only one. She is definitely an elf. She must have had then surgically altered so she could blend in with us Fourth Age Humans instead of sailing into the uttermost West.

And she's kinda ... hot.

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
^ that was supposed to be a reply to an earlier post. I missed the quote button ...

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think the current plan is to have these available as both calendar and poster, same size, laminated, same price.
I'll be setting up the order system later this week.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Final 2012 calendar.
Still finalizing the ordering page.

$0140-Katie-2012-1-yrweb.jpg

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Last shoot, her mom was there. Was somewhat uncomfortable for me so I was a bit subdued. Girls provided the underwear, and the concept of 'matching' is different than what I thought. I would think 'blue lace top with blue lace bottoms'. They would thing 'stripes go with polka dots as long as the companys the same'. *bang head*

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Cute girl, but those trousers look like a censorship bar on her :lol:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Aye - I am definitely of the view that, if my missus permits it {:lol:} I would like Katie washed and sent to my tent ... and you can skip the "washed" part :angel:

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Calendars from Last Ride are now available for online ordering at http://lastridedigitalvideo.ca/shop/
18" x 24", laminated for durability. These aren't the cheap tissue prints you get at the mall.
$15 each, $10 flat rate shipping to US and Canada. Order all 10 and have the full set. :)

Latest Discussions