Calendar Shots for client - Lingerie (NSFW)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I marked this NSFW so that no one gets nailed browsing from work. I think they're tame which is why I posted them here and on my Facebook page.

Client is Last Ride Digital Video out of Canada. We're doing a full 12 month 2013 calendar, but are releasing some year-at-a-glance ones for each of the ladies for 2012.

Here's the first 5 shots. Shooting #6 tonight.
I'll have ordering info up later in case anyone wants to purchase them.

$5444-Amanda-2012-web.jpg$3307-Jordana-2012-web.jpg$5565-Ashlee-2012-web.jpg$8683-Marie-2012-web.jpg$8225-Anatomy-2012-web.jpg

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nicely done, Bob. About the only technical comment that occurs to me is that the highlights are a bit bright on Ashlee's lower ribs.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks. I've got a couple minor tweaks to do to that one before I send to print. Left some of the highlights a little well, high as the test shots balanced it out previously.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am one for risky color combination... but the hot pink clashes a shade with the red hair on Ms Anatomy....

(am I the only nerdy person looking for pointy ears on Ms Marie? HA, silly me... I don't think anybody looks at her ears...)

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We did discuss doing a Vulcan/Romulan type shoot in the future...... ;)

mook jong man

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not only , Not Safe For Work ,

It's Not Safe For WIFE , or more accurately not safe for me if wife catches me looking at those pictures.

But they are very nice photos of some beautiful ladies.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am one for risky color combination... but the hot pink clashes a shade with the red hair on Ms Anatomy....

(am I the only nerdy person looking for pointy ears on Ms Marie? HA, silly me... I don't think anybody looks at her ears...)

Have to agree with the hot pink, black would look very good! Jordana has a white bum compared to the rest of her.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Now I had just the opposite reaction. I thought the hot pink looked great on Anatomy. :)

Great job, Bob!

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nice shots, Bob. It is nice to see a man enjoy his work :)

Granfire, I have to admitt, with the green lingerie and Marie's look, I thought elf as well. A very hot elf ... :)

JohnEdward

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
It is a nice calendar to hang in a shop or man cave. Am not complaining at all. :D I like Marie, and the rest. But Marie seems more in a familiar classic pose and look?

I know, it is that she is engaged in the camera, so than she is engaged with the viewer. She is convincingly seductive. Bob you devil you. :)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Now I had just the opposite reaction. I thought the hot pink looked great on Anatomy. :)

Great job, Bob!

I think it's the clash of warm hues (hair) and cool color (pink) that breaks it for me. A warm hue red would be not as predictable, no?

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thank you :)

Jordana and Marie are the professional models, Amanda and Ashlee are amateurs, Anatomy is semi-professional. I've got 2 more professionals, 4 amateurs on queue to go and finished shoot #6 last night with another amateur. I've got a make up artist for all these shoots and am getting assistance on the lighting and some of the posing. Models are providing their own wardrobe in most cases. I'm shooting 3-4 sets with each of them, averaging 250 shots per person. So far, Marie was the most fun to work with as she ran with the idea and was quite comfortable playing up to the camera.

ETinCYQX

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
So, uh, I was serious...can I have the redhead? I like Ashlee better but I'd take both ;)

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
To the best of my knowledge, all models shown are off the market.
But there will be more calendar shots to come. 7 more 2012, and at least 2 2013's.
I'll be getting test prints of these 5 in 2 weeks. Size is 18x24 glossy.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
To the best of my knowledge, all models shown are off the market.
But there will be more calendar shots to come. 7 more 2012, and at least 2 2013's.
I'll be getting test prints of these 5 in 2 weeks. Size is 18x24 glossy.
glossy?

ah, having some mean remarks on the tip of my tongue...or fingers.

:D

(Aren't you going cross eyed looking at 250 pictures of each lady, trying to find the one that is a tad better than the other very good shots?!)

Latest Discussions