Calendar Shoot. :)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So, client and I were talking. He said "Why don't you do a calendar?" I said "$$$". So we talked money. Now I'm casting for 12-24 models to shoot for a couple of calendars.

Yeah, I have to wade through a couple dozen attractive women sending me pictures of them in their undies or bikinis to forward to him to select 12 for the shoots.

Such a horrible job huh? :D

I start shooting in a couple weeks, and you'll be able to preorder them late August or early September I expect.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's also hilarious when I think about doing a martial arts calender with leading 'experts'....in the same style. :D

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
just make sure you put the female ones in the bikinis...no matter how well build a guy is, it just looks weird!

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
just make sure you put the female ones in the bikinis...no matter how well build a guy is, it just looks weird!
Actually, lingerie. :)

But yeah....just imagine the guys on the cover of Black Belt wearing Victoria Secrets instead of a gi. :rofl:

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Someone needs to fund it. I'd let my wife shoot that one though. Beefcake just isn't my style. I'd probably end up shooting Playgirl style stuff. You know, bored looking guy with the 'I'm late for my proctologist appointment' look on his face holding his tackle in a disinterested death grip.

Oh wait....that's some FMA styles I know.

hmmm....:rofl:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Someone needs to fund it. I'd let my wife shoot that one though. Beefcake just isn't my style. I'd probably end up shooting Playgirl style stuff. You know, bored looking guy with the 'I'm late for my proctologist appointment' look on his face holding his tackle in a disinterested death grip.

Oh wait....that's some FMA styles I know.

hmmm....:rofl:

:lfao:

Careful, Pirates have more fun! ;)

(but it's probably a good idea: I want a girly calendar, not a guy calendar for the boys! ;))

Latest Discussions