"Cage Feet"

Nolerama

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
First, what you all think of these? They're Cage Feet from American Stand Up. They sound great in theory and for training, but a buddy of mine bought them and they were destroyed within 30 minutes of training.

Not cool, since they're $30.

Again, I like the concept, but are there similar products out there that would be more durable?

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
First, what you all think of these? They're Cage Feet from American Stand Up. They sound great in theory and for training, but a buddy of mine bought them and they were destroyed within 30 minutes of training.

Again, I like the concept, but are there similar products out there that would be more durable?
I saw this and was wondering about the durability:

"Designed for fight night/competition use, not for the wear and tear of everyday training
- Based on the sensitive nature of the Cage Feet, these items are not returnable"

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

From the webpage:

Designed for fight night/competition use, not for the wear and tear of everyday training

OP
N

Nolerama

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yeah... should have read the fine print there. At least I didn't order them for myself.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
But still... at that price they should last for more than one event. There's a fine line between fragile and disposable.

Latest Discussions