Buns: They're Not Just for Hamburgers

dancingalone

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I was teaching a class to some TKD students last evening. One of the goals of the lesson was to show how to cover ground explosively while staying low and stable. During the course of the class, it became apparent that these students had never been exposed to the idea of tensioning their glutes and to use it as part of the initial push-off in conjunction with their legs. The light came on in their eyes and a few of the gals said the exercise would be useful come bikini season. :) Whatever works for their motivation, I suppose.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I was teaching a class to some TKD students last evening. One of the goals of the lesson was to show how to cover ground explosively while staying low and stable. During the course of the class, it became apparent that these students had never been exposed to the idea of tensioning their glutes and to use it as part of the initial push-off in conjunction with their legs. The light came on in their eyes and a few of the gals said the exercise would be useful come bikini season. :) Whatever works for their motivation, I suppose.

LOL, not just then...but they won't know till middle age sets in...

buns of steel was made for a reason. ;)

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Well atleast they are going to learn it and make it work for them and those poor souls on the beaches watching...
icon14.gif