Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
These are great resources, Edmund!

You know, we tend to think of cyberstalking as taking place specifically on sites such as MySpace and Teen chats, but Martial Talk and other MA forums are probably not immune to it either. Great reminder to limit how much info we put out on ourselves online.

This should be interesting for me, though, as I eventually want the owner of Martial Talk and Silver Star Web Designs to write and host my virtual art gallery. Of course then everybody would know just exactly who I am, where I live and what I do. Most members of MT (past and present) have been great folks, but everyonce in a while I, like anyone else, will clash online with someone. Kinda concerned about too much info about me going out there. OTOH, I could use an answering service and get a business PO Box to use for business and leave personal contact info alone. Your thread, Edmund, has given me much to think about.

Robert Lee

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Public schools in several areas Are starting to deal with the bully aspect in a defuseing manner. Which is good this reduces some of the youth problems But there are bullies on the job to that you have to deal with report them. i was told many years ago a bully is some one that needs to be loved. Meaning they are reaching out to feel needed. It made me think and it seemed to be a true thought. be nice to them but not afraid and sure might end up having a friend while you helped them become a better person

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Great resources Edmund. Thanks for sharing. I found the link with internet stalking information very interesting. This is good info to have.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Those are great links - thanks for posting them.

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Thank-you for sharing all that info...lot of people are bullie.

In schools it is zero tolerance, but for the kids that fight back to bullies..this is one good answer to stop them. It has work for a couple of kids in our martial art school. Lucky none of them where kick out.

.........Lots of info here on the above sites................Aloha