Bujinkan In Singapore??

G

Gamble

Hi there,
I'm looking for a Bujinkan instructor in Singapore but all I've been able to find is the art of Ninjado, anyone knows what that is??
Budo Taijutsu does'nt seem to exist in my country, wonder if anyone can give me some advice..

Thanks in advance guys,

Cheers.

OP
G

Gamble

Dale Seago said:
Hi Dale,
Thanks for your reply, I've been to that page before but must say that it has nothing to do with Singapore with the acception of it being a Singapore provider..
His links dont work and the closest Dojo, according to his webby, is situated in Malaysia..
I hope someone will be able to help me out as my wife and I are very keen on taking up Bujinkan/Budo Taijutsu...

Regards,
:asian:
Gamble.

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
if you can't find anyone you might want to look into mr. rvd's site. if you are set on budo taijutsu from what i understand he is pretty respected.

www.ninjutsu.com

i think he provides a distance course and you get your ranking in bujinkan. there are a lot of people that don't like distance courses but if you have no where else to turn...?
hope that helps

OP
G

Gamble

Enson said:
if you can't find anyone you might want to look into mr. rvd's site. if you are set on budo taijutsu from what i understand he is pretty respected.

www.ninjutsu.com

i think he provides a distance course and you get your ranking in bujinkan. there are a lot of people that don't like distance courses but if you have no where else to turn...?
hope that helps
Well, I really hope it does'nt have to come to that but if thats the only other alternative......

OP
G

Gamble

Anyone???:(

What about Ninjado? What is that supposed to be?
I tried reading up about it but I dont really know if it's legit..
Your opinions are appreciated...Cheers.

OP
G

Gamble

Seriously, is traffic that slow or does no one know??

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
i think nobody knows. the people that would have told you would have been don roley or dale seago. i guess rvd here you come:partyon: . at least you get your rank in bujin then when you can change schools when you get somewhere that has a dojo.;) i know it looks grim, and i'm probably not the one to respond but just didn't want to leave you hanging.

just checked and there is a guy named master lim beng kit. he claims he is in singapore. i did a yahoo search and found him.
peace

OP
G

Gamble

Enson said:
i think nobody knows. the people that would have told you would have been don roley or dale seago. i guess rvd here you come:partyon: . at least you get your rank in bujin then when you can change schools when you get somewhere that has a dojo.;) i know it looks grim, and i'm probably not the one to respond but just didn't want to leave you hanging.

just checked and there is a guy named master lim beng kit. he claims he is in singapore. i did a yahoo search and found him.
peace
Alright, thanks buddy, looks like I 'll have to settle on what I can get my hands on then..
I'll look up Master Lim..

Cheers bud..:asian: