Bujikan Budo Taijutsu or Hapkido?

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey Robert,

Friendly word of advice, PU really shouldn't discussed here. Not a cool topic, really a DLV. Remember that this is not a lair, and there are other sensabilities. PM me if you want to discuss this stuff, though. Gaming is similar and different, but the most important thing is to realise the social situation (even on a forum like this... the calibration is a bit off).

Other than that, welcome, enjoy, and I get the feeling that we will have some very interesting discussions as time goes on!

rdonovan1

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hey Robert,

Friendly word of advice, PU really shouldn't discussed here. Not a cool topic, really a DLV. Remember that this is not a lair, and there are other sensabilities. PM me if you want to discuss this stuff, though. Gaming is similar and different, but the most important thing is to realise the social situation (even on a forum like this... the calibration is a bit off).

Other than that, welcome, enjoy, and I get the feeling that we will have some very interesting discussions as time goes on!

I'm way ahead of you on that. I hope that we will have the chance to talk via PM very soon.

Latest Discussions