Bruce Lee or Jet Li?

OP
M

Master of Blades

Yeah but Cubone was much cuter then Charzard....And Blastoise would kick his *** :p

OP
S

SRyuFighter

Is there another new Mortal Kombat game coming out. Deadly Alliance is allready out, it's a fun game because you can switch through styles. I didn't realize there was one after that one?

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by SRyuFighter
Is there another new Mortal Kombat game coming out. Deadly Alliance is allready out, it's a fun game because you can switch through styles. I didn't realize there was one after that one?

No, I live in England and Deadly Alliance isnt out till Valentines day :rolleyes:

Machamp or Machoke? They are nothing against my Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan :p

OP
M

Master of Blades

Hmmmmmm..........wonder if it will be a Tekken Beater? :rolleyes:

OP
C

Cliarlaoch

Aaah... no more pokemon... evil...

Sorry, my kid brother had a thing for pokemon in the day... I still can't see the appeal.

And I'd stick w/ the Mortal Kombat team, to be honest. I mean, come on, half their moves would eat the SF team in two seconds.

OP
S

SRyuFighter

Lol. Street Fighter's Ki moves are really good. I think that they would eat up a lot of people.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cliarlaoch
And I'd stick w/ the Mortal Kombat team, to be honest. I mean, come on, half their moves would eat the SF team in two seconds.

Now your talkin. Rayden's moves are totally awesome. I just went and played with sub-zero. Another awesome player in the realm of Mortal Kombat.

OP
S

SRyuFighter

Mortal Kombat is cool, But I think that Ryu's Shinku Hadouken's would do a lot of damage. Overall I have to admit that Mortal Kombat would take the gold though.

OP
C

Cliarlaoch

Sub-Zero... he already kicked Scorp's butt several times in the storyline... not to mention, there's the whole "Freeze You Solid" stuff that he does... and I liked him better than Scorp. :p

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Cliarlaoch
No poll, here, just your honest opinion (sans bashing, please)...

Do you think Bruce could beat up Jet, or vice versa?

Second, who makes better movies (from either martial arts or pure entertainment value perspective).

Just curious.

--Cliarlaoch

No contest, pure energy/strength, Winner?

BRUCE LEE!

NUFF SAID!:asian:

OP
M

Master of Blades

Scorpion is WAY better!!!!! He had the whole "Get over here" Fatality.....:p