Bruce Lee 50 year Anniversary

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have also seen some advertising that some movie theaters will play Enter the Dragon also due to its 50th Anniversary.

HighKick

Black Belt
Reaction score
It is kind of sad how little I have heard about it publicly.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Fifty years later and still talked about. He must have done something right.

OP
T

Taiji Rebel

Black Belt
Reaction score
Yes, Bruce Lee must have done something right. His name and image have lasted the test of time. Unfortunately, his own longevity was not so. Enter the Dragon was a movie with great appeal, but my favorite has always been the Big Boss 💪

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yes, Bruce Lee must have done something right. His name and image have lasted the test of time. Unfortunately, his own longevity was not so. Enter the Dragon was a movie with great appeal, but my favorite has always been the Big Boss 💪
I always liked Return of the Dragon as the most fun Bruce Lee movie.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Bruce Lee is one of the most famous people buried in a cemetery just next to Volunteer Park in Seattle. I'm not aware of any special events in Seattle to commemorate the 50th anniversary. Maybe I just missed them.

isshinryuronin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
His success on the screen and in MA was due to his incredible ambition and drive. This was his secret power. He worked very hard to get to the top in both despite the uphill battle against conservative gung fu masters and anti-Asian producers (He never got credit for originating the Kung Fu television series). Yet, he still played a tremendous part in popularizing MA in the West.

Latest Discussions