Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Akashiro Tamaya

Akashiro Tamaya

Green Belt
Reaction score
Tripitaka of AA said:
I noticed the swift removal of Bruce's posts from the site concerned. I must commend them for this prompt response to YOUR polite and respectful question. The Email you received, shows just how much impact the discussions on this forum can have.

Well done to you for your action. Well done to them for their response.

... although I DO like to see old washing left hanging out, just so I can come back to it and read it again later. It is a shame that the old posts were deleted. A good job we had them cut and pasted already ;)

Thanks Mr. Noble...Now on to Eaglet Federation, I got a knighthood certification to aquire ! , While there I may shop for some PHd in Kama Sutra !!... :uhyeah:

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
Eagle Federation = Bird Brains?

I'm sorry, but anyone who gives credibility to that group is a mutton head themselves.

M

Mark Weiser

I am late in the thread here but I was checking his website and the only certs on his website is this Eagle Federation Membership and his Cert from the same group giving him SOKE. All I can say is "Interesting" I can get one too if I send in a few $$ and some background info lol.

TimoS

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Tgace said:
The Soke in action.

Just what is "Uke Deshi-Kai" supposed to be ? I know "uke" is your training partner (the one attacking). "Deshi", well I've heard of "uchi deshi" (or is dechi in that instance. I just woke up, can't think straight) and "Kai" is to my undestanding something like a club or organization (for examble our dojo is known as Genbukai). Put all those words together and you get what ? Gibberish, I would guess :)

Tripitaka of AA

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Mark Weiser said:
I am late in the thread here ....

Boy, have you got some reading to do!
Do a Search on "Calkins" and you'll find several multi-page threads regarding this chap.

Those of us that have followed the story from the beginning will have been very disappointed to see that the Subfighter forum has had all this fun several months before us. But the one thing that they seem to have missed is the active participation of Bruce himself. The "Calkins" search on Subfighter has many more threads, including some with Photoshop spoofs that put him in the ring with famous losers (The original pic of Soke as Santa Clause is a classic on its own, he has a Santa Dogi complete with white trim and club badges). They enjoyed his "Knife Defense" comments too... some of them seem to have adopted him as an unofficial mascot.

They make the members of this forum appear restained, polite and welcoming by comparison. Then again, compared to BJJ, the Koryu often appear like cultured aristocracy.... :) (Just kiddin' guys).

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Gemini said:
Wow! Now how can you not be impressed by that!

Note to self: If MY grandfather tries anything like that, WHAM! It's "Gemini in action" time.
Why is it a 10th degree, can't bend his frickin' knees, or relax his elbows??
BTW I asked the Uke deshi thing last week!! You'd think someone that was a live in student, or a Uchi Deshi would know how to spell it

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Kai said:
Why is it a 10th degree, can't bend his frickin' knees, or relax his elbows??
I'm sure that's his "Iron shirt/press pants" technique he's been doing since he was like, 8. To much starch....:rolleyes:

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Huh...the Eagle Federation site is down, with this message:

Alert - This site is down until further notice.!!

News - If you would like to see the EF site remain open please send your support via email, if not don't!!
Email to EFAdmin

Important! My time is too valuable to listen to bashers, if rotten email is all I get for opening a free website and allowing people to register, then I will gladly stop wasting my time. I have no need for people sending me emails showing how stupid they really are!

Aegis

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Swordlady said:
Huh...the Eagle Federation site is down, with this message:

News - If you would like to see the EF site remain open please send your support via email, if not don't!!
Email to EFAdmin

Important! My time is too valuable to listen to bashers, if rotten email is all I get for opening a free website and allowing people to register, then I will gladly stop wasting my time. I have no need for people sending me emails showing how stupid they really are!
LOL! It would appear that we've achieved a couple of interesting results with these discussions then...

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
I guess we all know beyond a shadow of a doubt what a big fraud this "Eaglet Federation" is. :rolleyes: In any case, good riddance to bad rubbish. I wonder if Bruce is going to continue displaying his EF certifications on his website.

M

Mark Weiser

The question then is this if the Organization is defunct or closed then he can no longer at least ethical display those certs due to they the certs are no longer vaild and would not be recongized by another school or association.

Make you wonder who else is out there that needs to be addressed?

Moogong

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Apparently, it was shut down by the admin. This is the message that scrolls on the site:

Email to EFAdmin

So basically the admin has been called a fraud too many times and now his feelings are really hurt. *sarcasm tone on* It's a shame such a wonderful and honorable martial arts organization has been forced to shut down. I really hope all the Soke's get their money back. *sarcasm tone off*

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
So, all the pressure shut down 1 of the fraud mills. Cool. Score 1 for the good guys. You know, those who don't need to buy recognition, they let their tallent speak for them.

Brad Dunne

Brown Belt
Reaction score
BlackCatBonz....."the martial arts part of the site isnt back up"

There is a notice that scrolls that states that for access to the martial arts section, it will now be fee based. Wow!, what a concept.........pay to get worthless information...........Oh wait, I already do that - I've got basic cable..:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions