Brown defeated Faber, and Aldo and Cerrone impressive at WEC Brown vs. Faber 2 Full Result

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
06-08-2009 01:50 AM:Mike Brown defeated Urijah Faber for the second consecutive time and may have a challenger in Jose Aldo who also won impressively over Cub Swanson in WEC action. The full results.

More...
MMA Ring Report
The hardest hitting news from the hardest hitting sport.

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yea, I can't believe that! But Faber still fought even with a broken hand, that's amazing! A true fighter!

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Brown is a beast and manhandled Faber on the ground. I thought faber really needed to keep it standing even more than he did that was where his quickness could have turned the tide. Still it was a great fight!

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Frickin' VS!!!!! I recorded the fights, but only caught the 1st round of the Brown/Faber fight because it went over. That happens. Oh well. I saw that there was going to be a replay so I recorded the fights again, but this time I also recorded the show following it. Well VS played their Sports Soup for the first half hour of the replay show, which pushed all the fights back and I still got only the first round of the Brown/Faber fight.

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Frickin' VS!!!!! I recorded the fights, but only caught the 1st round of the Brown/Faber fight because it went over. That happens. Oh well. I saw that there was going to be a replay so I recorded the fights again, but this time I also recorded the show following it. Well VS played their Sports Soup for the first half hour of the replay show, which pushed all the fights back and I still got only the first round of the Brown/Faber fight.
Yeah, I watched the undercard for two hours waiting for Brown/Faber, then just as it started, my wife came in to remind me we were going to watch a PBS special. :whip:

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I watched the undercard for two hours waiting for Brown/Faber, then just as it started, my wife came in to remind me we were going to watch a PBS special. :whip:

Ouch guy's that is brutal.
icon9.gif

Latest Discussions