"Britiain's got Talent' does it again

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You think Simon Cowell would have learnt not to judge a book by it's cover after Susan Boyle wouldn't you! This one is equally or perhaps even more amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I love these tales. For every one who looks at or reads or listens to someone they think is odd, strange, smelly ... *different* ... you never know what amazing passions lie beneath.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh and as if it needed saying, Simon Cowell is a bastard! But we all knew that already.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Aye, Simon is a bastard all right. And the show wouldn't be the same without him. :lol:

I'm going to be glued to YouTube. Again. Can't wait to see how they do!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The girl had a good voice as well but the guy was just overpowering her with the magnitude of his own vocals. All the same, what I admired about him was that he remained loyal to her and said that they were a duet and they would stick together as such.
Simon was right she would hold him back but only because the genre of their music is radically different. Opera and pop could mix if done right. Closest I can come up with would be songs by Jim Steinman (Meatloaf).
The kid was big but I think now once he's shown what he's got and how people love him (now)... he's going to come out of that shell.
Thanks to that music teacher they've been seeing.

frank raud

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Very impressive! Guy has great vocals, and while I appreciate his loyalty to the girl, she will hold him back. Not that she is not a good singer, but she is no where near the talent he is, and the opera/pop duet scenario will probably tire very quickly.

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What people have to realise is, that for now at least, that lovely lass is the only thing that gets him up on stage and gives him the courage to trust his voice.

Last edited:

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Here's a non-BGT video of Jonathan with Stephanie Dunne:

[yt]269Yxz9dI0Y[/yt]

There is no denying Jonathan's power and quality - world class.

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh and still say that Cowell's needless cruelty to a young singer, who is at an age where such words will really wound, was just another item in the list of why he is a waste of DNA. I hold him in the same contempt that I do Marilyn Manson - that's a pretty deep contempt by the way :).

Latest Discussions