Braurilo estima seminar

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
So there's going to be a seminar at th end of the month with braulio estima and victor estima. It's 50 pounds and just wondered if it's worth it. I don't know much about them apart from the fact he was meant to grapple nick diaz but it never happened. Anyone got experience with the 2?

BJJ Basics

White Belt
Reaction score
Imo Braulio is a living legend. If you enjoy BJJ take the seminar. Look to take 1-2 things and really, truly make that melaterial your own. Hope you enjoy it.

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
They're great practitioners with a wealth of information , but I don't know how they are as teachers. Definitely worth giving the seminar a try if you can afford it.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So there's going to be a seminar at th end of the month with braulio estima and victor estima. It's 50 pounds and just wondered if it's worth it. I don't know much about them apart from the fact he was meant to grapple nick diaz but it never happened. Anyone got experience with the 2?
If he is a good instructor, it's worth it, IMO, irrespective of any possibility he had of fighting Diaz.

OP
M

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
If he is a good instructor, it's worth it, IMO, irrespective of any possibility he had of fighting Diaz.
I know that means nothing just saying that's the only place I'd heard of him and problem is I won't know if he's a good instructor until after I've paid the money which is why I'm asking around here

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know that means nothing just saying that's the only place I'd heard of him and problem is I won't know if he's a good instructor until after I've paid the money which is why I'm asking around here
Oh, it does mean something. If I had to choose between two equally good teachers for a seminar, I'd choose the one with more competition experience. If I have to choose between two equally good competitors, I'd choose the better teacher. The good teacher is worth it, regardless.

Latest Discussions