Boys ages 14, 16 charged with gang-raping woman, torturing preteen

Discussion in 'Horror Stories' started by Ceicei, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Drac

Drac Sr. Grandmaster

• Martial Talk Alumni
    Time for the cop to make his statement....Single parent. dual parents..NO DIFFERENCE..How they were raised and discplined ALL THE DIFFERENCE..

2. MJS

MJS Administrator Staff Member

• LifeTime Supporting Member
    True. I gave 2 examples earlier, both my mother and my wifes friend. My mother raised me and my wifes friend is raising her daughters. Singling anyone out wasn't my intent, however, in both of these cases, we will see, that it was the male that left. Regardless, both my mother and the other girl, raised their children with good values. I was taught right from wrong. Then again, maybe it was because my Grandfather was a cop, so even more re-enforcement. :)

I'm sure that there are excellent single moms and dads out there. I'm sure that there are some bad ones too. Walk into any dept. store and you'll see kids running around. Why are the parents not doing anything? Rather than correct the bad behavior, they'll wait 'til the clothing rack falls on their kid and then sue the store. If I even attempted to raise hell in a store, my mother gave me that look, and I knew if I didn't stop, I was in for it.

3. Drac

Drac Sr. Grandmaster

• Martial Talk Alumni
    Yep...The look that paralized..There are STILL folks out there who believe you can no long discipline their children thanks to 696-KIDS...I've explained it this was to some parents..Giving your kid a swat across the butt to correct behavior problem is disciplne..Hitting
    them with a tire iron is abuse...

4. MJS

I started a new thread here to discuss the views on raising kids. Before we sidetrack this thread anymore, lets reserve this discussion for comments on the attack.

Mike

5. MJS

6. MA-Caver

MA-Caver Sr. Grandmaster

• MartialTalk Mentor
    I love how the lawyer is earning his paycheck... (or houseboat payment)
    Life in prison just... isn't... quite... enough here.

Ah well, that's the American Legal System for you.

Here's a photos of the animals. You'd never think they'd be capable just by looking at them.

Attached Files:

7. grydth

grydth Senior Master

Its always tough to reckon what somebody's capable of from looking at court photos.... especially when the accused are often coached and dressed by lawyers with exactly the intent of making jurors think... that he looks like too nice of a boy, he must be innocent...:angel:

8. MA-Caver

MA-Caver Sr. Grandmaster

• MartialTalk Mentor
    Well that's the thing... at one time or another in (their) lives... they were good innocent boys. It'd be interesting to see where/when they went wrong.

But there are 7 more eluding justice out there... 7 more with the potential to do more harm. They, must be found.

9. grydth

grydth Senior Master

I suspect they will be found sooner rather than later. Some may go via their own widespread boasting about this or other crimes (almost unbelievable, but in my own experience, quite true). I also suspect one of those in custody will want to cut a deal to avoid really hard time - he'll squeal on the others. There indeed is 'no honor among thieves'.