Boys ages 14, 16 charged with gang-raping woman, torturing preteen

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Time for the cop to make his statement....Single parent. dual parents..NO DIFFERENCE..How they were raised and discplined ALL THE DIFFERENCE..

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Time for the cop to make his statement....Single parent. dual parents..NO DIFFERENCE..How they were raised and discplined ALL THE DIFFERENCE..

True. I gave 2 examples earlier, both my mother and my wifes friend. My mother raised me and my wifes friend is raising her daughters. Singling anyone out wasn't my intent, however, in both of these cases, we will see, that it was the male that left. Regardless, both my mother and the other girl, raised their children with good values. I was taught right from wrong. Then again, maybe it was because my Grandfather was a cop, so even more re-enforcement. :)

I'm sure that there are excellent single moms and dads out there. I'm sure that there are some bad ones too. Walk into any dept. store and you'll see kids running around. Why are the parents not doing anything? Rather than correct the bad behavior, they'll wait 'til the clothing rack falls on their kid and then sue the store. If I even attempted to raise hell in a store, my mother gave me that look, and I knew if I didn't stop, I was in for it.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm sure that there are excellent single moms and dads out there. I'm sure that there are some bad ones too. Walk into any dept. store and you'll see kids running around. Why are the parents not doing anything? Rather than correct the bad behavior, they'll wait 'til the clothing rack falls on their kid and then sue the store. If I even attempted to raise hell in a store, my mother gave me that look, and I knew if I didn't stop, I was in for it.

Yep...The look that paralized..There are STILL folks out there who believe you can no long discipline their children thanks to 696-KIDS...I've explained it this was to some parents..Giving your kid a swat across the butt to correct behavior problem is disciplne..Hitting
them with a tire iron is abuse...

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I started a new thread here to discuss the views on raising kids. Before we sidetrack this thread anymore, lets reserve this discussion for comments on the attack.

Mike

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I love how the lawyer is earning his paycheck... (or houseboat payment)
Taylor’s lawyer, Chris Haddad, said his client maintains he is innocent. “The indictment is not evidence of guilt,” he said.

Life in prison just... isn't... quite... enough here.

Ah well, that's the American Legal System for you.

How To Donate To Dunbar Village Victims

UPDATED: 3:40 pm EDT July 12, 2007
How To Donate To Dunbar Village Victims
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Individuals who would like to donate money to the victims can go to any Wachovia Bank and donate to the St. Ann’s Victim’s Assistance Fund. Donations will go directly to the mother and her son.

St. Ann’s Catholic Church will also accept donations. Checks can be made payable to the "Dunbar Village Victim Assistance Fund - St. Ann’s".

Donations can be mailed to: St. Ann’s Catholic Church, 310 N. Olive Avenue, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
http://www.wpbf.com/news/13671540/detail.html
Here's a photos of the animals. You'd never think they'd be capable just by looking at them.

Attachments

• $000.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 164

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
Its always tough to reckon what somebody's capable of from looking at court photos.... especially when the accused are often coached and dressed by lawyers with exactly the intent of making jurors think... that he looks like too nice of a boy, he must be innocent...:angel:

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Its always tough to reckon what somebody's capable of from looking at court photos.... especially when the accused are often coached and dressed by lawyers with exactly the intent of making jurors think... that he looks like too nice of a boy, he must be innocent...:angel:
Well that's the thing... at one time or another in (their) lives... they were good innocent boys. It'd be interesting to see where/when they went wrong.

But there are 7 more eluding justice out there... 7 more with the potential to do more harm. They, must be found.

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
I suspect they will be found sooner rather than later. Some may go via their own widespread boasting about this or other crimes (almost unbelievable, but in my own experience, quite true). I also suspect one of those in custody will want to cut a deal to avoid really hard time - he'll squeal on the others. There indeed is 'no honor among thieves'.

Latest Discussions