Blunt weapons

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
There should be a folder dedicated to blunt weapons. There are folders dedicated to sticks and knives so there should be a folder for weapons such as sticks, tonfas, nunchucks, ect.

OP
P

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
Since we all want to pull up chairs and engage in this topic about blunt weapons, perhaps we should ask the people who run the website to add a folder for that, and we can refrain from having chair fights.

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
This has to go into the section FAQ:

For all you wannabe clerics, hitting someone with a blunt weapon will likely draw blood."

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;FurP4h7EoZE]http://youtu.be/FurP4h7EoZE[/video]

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There should be a folder dedicated to blunt weapons. There are folders dedicated to sticks and knives so there should be a folder for weapons such as sticks, tonfas, nunchucks, ect.

If there's enough web traffic on this matter, then such a thing may be considered. In the meantime, though, the amount of discussion does not justify the creation of such a sub-forum.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A blunt weapon could be anything. I am assuming that is what categorizes sharp? weapons into specific weapons. For example, the humble ash tray can be used to bonk someone on the head. My cycle could be transformed into a blunt weapon. Where does it start or stop.

OP
P

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
I prefer a good hammer than can be purchased at a hardware store.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I prefer a good hammer than can be purchased at a hardware store.

Narrow angle than a mallet. Although, I have seen the lump that a hammer can do. Thankfully not an indent. Nasty weapons in the wrong hands. How would you wield one amnyways?

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Narrow angle than a mallet. Although, I have seen the lump that a hammer can do. Thankfully not an indent. Nasty weapons in the wrong hands. How would you wield one amnyways?

Hold it by the light end. Hit them with the heavy end.

OP
P

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
The war hammer was a weapon used in medieval times. There are techniques for fighting with a war hammer which can no doubt be applied to your workman's hammer of today.

Latest Discussions