Blood spilled at LaBounty Seminar!

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Blood spilled at Brian Duffy's AKF 2004 Texas Spirit Camp this weekend (October 22, 23 and 24) during Mr. LaBounty's seminar!
:ultracool
Details to follow. Mr. LaBounty wanted me to post something like this, so here it is. After I get some notes put together regarding the entire weekend I'll post them here. But it was a good training camp despite the fact that I nearly received a concussion.

Yes, it was my blood.

Film at 11. Maybe.
:asian:

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kewl...Who's blood was it???? I agree with Gin-Gin we want pics!:)

OP
cdhall

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
Kewl...Who's blood was it???? I agree with Gin-Gin we want pics!:)
I said it was my blood.
:uhoh:

But there were no pictures of blood. Although there are about 200 pictures of the camp since it was taught in the studio this year.

I'll try and post a few pictures here. If I get more photos on the web, I'll post a link. That is what I meant by "film" by the way. There was no video either. But after I admonished my photographer, she took about 100 photos on Sunday.
:ultracool

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It was not that much blood ... scalp wounds are just sort of bloody! Besides, the mats were red so it did not detract too much from the controlled violence continuing on.

-Michael

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
cdhall said:
I said it was my blood.
:uhoh:
LOL missed that the first time around. Hopefully no one gave you a vampire punch! :uhyeah: The smilies aren't working...pretend he's a vampire!

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ok here are a few.... these are with Michael Billings and his instructor Tommy Burks as well as Jeff Meyn of Scottsdale nailing his ribs.........:ultracool

Attachments

• $Billing.Burks.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 302
  • $Billings.Meyn.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 302

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
here are some of LaBounty Teaching....

Attachments

• $LaBounty1.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 305
  • $Labounty2.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 321
  • $LaBounty3.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 296

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Here are a couple of me....

Attachments

• $dennis.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 300
  • $dennisteaching.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 291
  • $dennisteaching2.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 292

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OMG Looks like lots of blood's been spilled on those mats! Kewl pics Kato! Like your beard :ultracool , and it seems Jeff knows how to time his punchs... I'd guess one every three minutes for a guaranteed rib shot!!! :uhyeah: Is that Gin-Gin hiding in the back of the circle, and how come there are so few women doing Kenpo in Texas? Where is Doug? We want to see the blood! Looks like a fun time!:)

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
OMG Looks like lots of blood's been spilled on those mats! Kewl pics Kato! Like your beard :ultracool , and it seems Jeff knows how to time his punchs... I'd guess one every three minutes for a guaranteed rib shot!!! :uhyeah: Is that Gin-Gin hiding in the back of the circle, and how come there are so few women doing Kenpo in Texas? Where is Doug? We want to see the blood! Looks like a fun time!:)
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go to the camp this year (lack of $), but I heard it was good!

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
This is Brian Duffy who hosted the Annual Camp... (don't let that look scare you..... it's only his "Dennis... why are you taking a picture of me look) LOL

Attachments

• $BrianDuffy.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 286
OP
cdhall

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
OK, here is a static photo of the Advanced Class on Saturday night. Several of them left for home Saturday night after the dinner so some of these people are not pictured in photos taken on Sunday.

Attachments

• $SatNightAdv.JPG
    $SatNightAdv.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 264

Latest Discussions