Blackhawk/K. MCcann "CRUCIBLE" fixed blade-small review

BLACK LION

Black Belt
Reaction score
18-204-IMG1.jpeg

I just added this tool to my everyday carry.
I was able to accquire one of these for 50.00 even though they go for 200.00. I already open carry a fixed 6" blade CRKT/Steve Cokum"First Strike" and conceal a folder. This blade give me the oppty of concealment since it is under 3".
To my suprise, no concealment option was left out in terms of accessories. It came with a kydex sheath and 4 different adapters for all kinds or open and concealed carry options...it also comes with a sturdy neckchain for concealment in that fashion.
The Blade is thick and partially serrated which was a must... its has saw notches for the thumb for both classic and icepick holds which are great...

IMO this blade was made for a specific purpose and that is "WORK"....

"Kelly McCann is one of the most respected close-combat instructors in the world and an expert in all aspects of anti-terrorist and counter-terrorist tactics. His extensive real-world experience is reflected in the Crucible FX—a dependable, easily-maintained, and highly versatile edged tool designed to meet the needs of real armed professionals. Hollow ground from VG-10 stainless steel for superior edge geometry and strength, this full-tang knife features a low-profile Black TI finish and textured G-10 handle slabs. Its distinctive handle profile offers an outstanding combination of grip, leverage, and weapon retention characteristics. The Crucible FX comes equipped with an injection-molded nylon sheath and the versatile Total Concealed Carry Solution™ (TCCS)™ concealment package. This unique system supports concealed and duty carry and includes a sheath, inside-the-waistband belt loop, and both paddle and belt-carry hardware. It is also compatible with all BlackHawk CQC holster mounting hardware."

Specifications:
• Blade Length: 3.200"
• Overall Length: 7.900"
• Blade Material: VG-10
• Blade Finish: Black TI
• Edge type: Plain or partially serrated
• Handle Material: Textured G-10
• Sheath: Injection-molded nylon with TCCS concealment system hardware
• Optional Accessories: Accessory/Replacement Sheath (R1500004) TCCS Hardware Kit (R1500002), and S.T.R.I.K.E. CQC Platform (37CL63)

Last edited:

Secretknife

White Belt
Reaction score
if u have other review
can share us plz because u review is nice
how can i review same u
thank

Latest Discussions