Black Sash

S

SRyuFighter

What happened? WHere did it go? Did they drop the series or just change the time it comes on?

pesilat

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by SRyuFighter
What happened? WHere did it go? Did they drop the series or just change the time it comes on?

Wondering the same. I did a search at tvguide.com and came up with nothing. I hope they didn't cancel it completely. I think it was still going through growing pains, but I think it had potential to be a really good show.

Mike

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Maybe it's on hiatus? :confused:

Even though the storylines are somewhat campy and predicatable at times, I still like to watch the cool fight scenes. Hope they get it back on the air soon.

dsp921

Green Belt
Reaction score
The WB web site says that the show will be back on, but
a date hasn't been scheduled. There's a place for comments
about the show, maybe they're just trying to find out if the
show is popular enough to keep on.
Look here: Black Sash

OP
K

Kenpo Wolf

BS ws only scheduled for a test run of six episodes. As a serious martial arts show, it leaves a lot to be desired but the teens enjoy it which is the reason it's a hit in it's time slot. They'll probably rerun the first four episodes before showing the last two.

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Only 6 episodes? I suppose that might make sense if they don't know how well it'll do.

I also set my VCR for Black Sash last night and was disappointed that it wasn't on (either that or I set it for the wrong time). But now I feel better knowing that I didn't miss it since it wasn't on at all.

Robyn :asian:

OP
S

SRyuFighter

I thought I had the wrong channel so I flipped through everyone for like an hour trying to find it! Hehehe.

Latest Discussions