black belt purchase

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
But thats not what he is saying.

The instructor charges $300 for the belt that he awards because the belt is expensive. He wants to purchase the black belt and give it to the the instructor to award to him after the text to save money.

I've heard of expensive belts but nothing in the range of $300. If he wants to buy his own belt to wear after he earns the rank than as I posted earlier, there's

Martial Arts Supplies | AWMA

And if you want a more high end belt there's

Tokaido, The Worldwide Standard, Karate Uniforms, Black belts, Embroidery, Customization, WKF Uniforms, WKF Products, Separates, Novelty Items, Do-Gi Origin, Direct from Japan

Their belts are of high quality and are quite expensive although nowhere near $300.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yes, let me know if you ever pop down and I will try to make your class :)
Will do. I keep trying to make it down, but something always comes up last minute. Same as the almost monthly trip my CI and seniors make to Westchester for Kaicho’s meditation and general class on Friday nights.

We get some guys from honbu coming up to our dojo every now and then too. Let me know if you stop in.

Anarax

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
You don't watch Game of Thrones? The Iron Born are a culture in game of thrones that are based on the Vikings, they have a raid centered culture. When they take something off an opponent they killed in battle it's called paying the Iron Price.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You don't watch Game of Thrones? The Iron Born are a culture in game of thrones that are based on the Vikings, they have a raid centered culture. When they take something off an opponent they killed in battle it's called paying the Iron Price.
Ah! No, I've only seen parts of a couple of episodes, so I only get a few references.

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score

I've seen some episodes of Game Of Thrones but never got into it so much as to know about the Iron Price. I must say Roxanne McKee had a good role in the series even if it was a small role. A good actress I must say.

Latest Discussions