BJJ guy curious about WC help appreciated

dungeonworks

Black Belt
Reaction score
Yeah, their whole site is down. What's up with that? Alex, the EBMAS secretary goes on vacation and then this happens! I imagine they'll get it fixed soon, but I need more info on the Emin Boztepe/Rene Latosa seminar now. Grumble... grumble...

Hope this helps Geezer.

Date / DatumCity / OrtCountry / LandSeminar leader / Seminarleiter01.08.10AntalyaTurkeySifu Emin Boztepe & Großmeister René Latosa 13.08.10Las Vegas / NVUSASifu Emin Boztepe & Großmeister René Latosa 14.08.10Las Vegas / NVUSASifu Emin Boztepe & Großmeister René Latosa 15.08.10Las Vegas / NVUSASifu Emin Boztepe & Großmeister René Latosa 23.08.10Latin AmericaLatin AmericaSifu Emin Boztepe 24.08.10Latin AmericaLatin AmericaSifu Emin Boztepe 25.08.10Latin AmericaLatin AmericaSifu Emin Boztepe 26.08.10Latin AmericaLatin AmericaSifu Emin Boztepe 27.08.10Latin AmericaLatin AmericaSifu Emin Boztepe 28.08.10Latin AmericaLatin AmericaSifu Emin Boztepe 29.08.10Latin AmericaLatin AmericaSifu Emin Boztepe

Sorry....that came out messy!

It came from this link here: http://www.ebmas.net/usa/seminare.php?aktion=seminare&stil=WT

Vajramusti

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Looks like you were one of the many who sat back and watched the festivities in the 'New to Wing Chun' thread.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Festivities? I don't think so. Just did not want to belabor points already made several times.I already stated that you(anyone)cannot learn wing chun without the assistance of competent wing chun instruction.

joy chaudhuri

coffeerox

Green Belt
Reaction score
Looks like you were one of the many who sat back and watched the festivities in the 'New to Wing Chun' thread.

There is a clear difference between you and Joy. You reveled in putting me down, bragged about your senior students and how they would beat me down, etc. That continues to show me that, not only is your kung fu is bad, but your character is bad too. I don't need to know who you are to know how you act and there are ways I can trap you right into it to show me things that you normally keep back.

Trust me on this one, you are outmatched. There are many many posts out there detailing what has to be done, what has to be said. I'm not going to make it easier for you to understand what I did, you find it yourself.

The problem I have with you is, I actually agree with you (and everyone else). The argument should have ended right then and there but you keep pressing it, and even today, you keep pressing it by proclaiming yourself the victor. That is epic failure.

I don't expect you guys to understand my concepts, and the way I do things, but it would benefit you to keep an open mind (look beyond the self-training, what am I really saying?). If you kept an open mind, used your common sense, you would come to the conclusion that self-training isn't viable, but what does coffeerox talk about, would be useful? If you caught those things, your skill can be taken to the next level 1000x over. Look at what geezer said, about going to the seminar, he is stepping his game up and becoming better than how he is right now. You were too busy being pigheaded about being a WC pro, and I'm a self-training nobody, that you missed the finer points.

Joy on the other hand, I respect Joy. He has different opinions of course, and just b/c I caught his mistake on the other thread, does not mean I have animosity towards him. He avoided the conflict b/c he's already said his piece. Even when he said it, he did not carry it the same way you did. He might've felt the need to attack me, but he didn't, and that is what counts. It shows a lot of character.

mook jong man

Senior Master
Reaction score
There is a clear difference between you and Joy. You reveled in putting me down, bragged about your senior students and how they would beat me down, etc. That continues to show me that, not only is your kung fu is bad, but your character is bad too. I don't need to know who you are to know how you act and there are ways I can trap you right into it to show me things that you normally keep back.

Trust me on this one, you are outmatched. There are many many posts out there detailing what has to be done, what has to be said. I'm not going to make it easier for you to understand what I did, you find it yourself.

The problem I have with you is, I actually agree with you (and everyone else). The argument should have ended right then and there but you keep pressing it, and even today, you keep pressing it by proclaiming yourself the victor. That is epic failure.

I don't expect you guys to understand my concepts, and the way I do things, but it would benefit you to keep an open mind (look beyond the self-training, what am I really saying?). If you kept an open mind, used your common sense, you would come to the conclusion that self-training isn't viable, but what does coffeerox talk about, would be useful? If you caught those things, your skill can be taken to the next level 1000x over. Look at what geezer said, about going to the seminar, he is stepping his game up and becoming better than how he is right now. You were too busy being pigheaded about being a WC pro, and I'm a self-training nobody, that you missed the finer points.

Joy on the other hand, I respect Joy. He has different opinions of course, and just b/c I caught his mistake on the other thread, does not mean I have animosity towards him. He avoided the conflict b/c he's already said his piece. Even when he said it, he did not carry it the same way you did. He might've felt the need to attack me, but he didn't, and that is what counts. It shows a lot of character.

No one cares mate , just friggin drop it.