Bill Superfoot Wallace total body workout

qwert2020

White Belt
Reaction score
Can any one please write here what bill wallace say from 43:50 min to 44:48 min about training program because I can't understand him ............... regards

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk, Qwert2020.

What seems to be the difficulty understanding what's said there? Is it an audio problem?

OP
Q

qwert2020

White Belt
Reaction score
No audio problem but it's American language not British , I want any one write what he say and I will translate to my language

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
he said start on a Monday and do the work out every other day, with stretching and kicks on the inbetween days, except sat and sun which are both stretching and k8cks

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
No audio problem but it's American language not British , I want any one write what he say and I will translate to my language
Um I'm British and had 0 issues understanding it....it's still English even if it's an American talking

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
By the way top right hand corner has three little dots that give you the options to have subtitles.

Bruce7

Black Belt
Reaction score
Bill Superfoot Wallace videos are very helpful. They have improved my kicks in short period of time.
Especially as they relate to kicking height. The height of my kicks improved in a shorter time than I though possible.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Um I'm British and had 0 issues understanding it....it's still English even if it's an American talking
I suspect English is not his first language and he is having difficulty with the American accent, which can be difficult to understand, as they insist on mispronouncing words for no good reason