Big Thanks to Nabakatsu!

AceHBK

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Today I got to meet Nab and check out his WC EBMAS school. Nab is a stand up guy and his class was awesome. His instructor is a great guy and a excellent instructor.

I had a great time and learned A LOT and have the skin from my knuckles to show for it.

Thanks Nab, I appreciate it and needed the change of scenery. If anyone is in the MN area definitely check out the school. Please thank you Sifu again for me, I will certainly practice and remember what I learned.

Eru Ilúvatar

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Thats so cool that you guys from the forums meet together and train. Too bad most of you guys are from America and I'm from Evrope or I'd try to organise something similar myself.

KamonGuy2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Well I'm in the UK....

I love meeting up with guys and girls from different schools and exchanging ideas

Keeps the arts progressive

Nabakatsu

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Acehbk, It was a pleasure having you come out! You did really well, and you are most certainly welcome to stop in any time you please, your attitude and the way you handled the situation as a whole was quite impressive to me, it's not always easy walking into a foreign school and handling oneself the way you did. I shall thank my sifu again for you, and my offer to train outside of class definitely still stands strong, I'd be cool to share some good kung fu flicks too.
With appreciate and best wishes-
NaBaKaTsu!