Best TKD uniforms?

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
IcemanSK said:
Wow, I haven't heard of Masterline since my ITF days of the late 80's & early 90's! Do they have WTF uniforms? That's who I'm connected with now.

They do - I think with your choice of white or black on the v-neck. Since I wear ITF, I haven't looked at those - but it would be worth your time to check. Just a note - I use Firefox as my browser, and their site doesn't work properly with it; I have to use IE to access it properly.

DuneViking

Blue Belt
Reaction score
IcemanSK said:
Now I'm looking into student TKD uniforms. Which company has a good quality & yet inexpensive student uniform? I'm gonna start a non-profit school in a low-icome neighborhood. In my search, Kwon has a good wholesale price, so far. Better than Century.

Can someone point me in another direction to go or not to go? Thanks.

We have used Kwons uniforms for several years now. I find them a good value, and although I bought my old uniforms from Century, it was before we had a Kwons supplier. My last uniform, my first black one for working outdoors to hide the grass stains, was from Kwons. We also have several students that use the V neck TKD uniform, though I still prefer the old 'karate' style myself. I noticed that Kwons uniforms are also more generously cut than Century. I take a 6 in Century, and a 5 in Kwons. Our club is also generally not for profit and we offer them to our students for $20, so we profit enough to pay for the 60 mile round trip to the nearest Kwons to get them.

Latest Discussions