Ivel Knocked out Goodrich.

Now i know there have been tons of Submissons
& some knock outs.

Who do U guy's / Gal's had
The Best Submisson or Knock Out
:bomb: :EG: :bomb:

J

JDenz

Best knock out- tie between Tank knocking that guy out on the fence and Baroni beating the smart out on Menne.
Best submission- Jeff Denz armlock on Primo Luciano. I have never seen any one turn a guy's head around so easy to lock up the arm lock lol. =-p
in MMA I would have to say Sak on Renzo ouch

OP
ace

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
To the folks out there
i was wereing a helmet
For training He was in the Guard

I started to strike
He turned the helmet & wi could not see Itried to adjust &
He put me in an armlock.

It was a good move but a sneaky 1

LoL

J

JDenz

ohhhhhhhhhh he pulled my helmut ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wanted to be able to see and breathe ohhhhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhh

J

JDenz

for those of you who don't know us I am only teasing Primo lol he taps me 99 1/2 percent of the time

OP
ace

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Im leting my Cat eat U for Diner

J

JDenz

lol Primo you are a married man you better hog that all to yourself. lol j/k

BY the way congrats on having an awsome wife.

OP
ace

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
She is Awsome.

I walked into quick sand:D

L

LeeKrol

Best KO : Yvel to Goodridge . . . BONG!!!!! Lights out. 0:14 of the first round. Tank's KO against the fence was awesome too, who did he get that against? Duarte? I don't remember. Who was the guy that Igor Vovchanchyn lit up that they always play on the Pride fighter intro? You know, the one where Igor hits the guy about three more times on his way down.

Best Submission : This is a tough one, there's so many good ones. Frank's against Kevin Jackson in Ultimate Japan was sweet. Nogiuera's on Coleman was good stuff. Vovchanchyn's rear naked choke on Yvel was sweet just because it was Vovchanchyn actually doing a submission. Speaking of such, Sperry's chokeout on Igor was alright just because of how fast he did it. 2 minutes and some change I believe.

Who can forget Denz's rear naked to win the no-gi championship at NAGA Battle at the Beach, Wildwood NJ '02. Congrats. 130 degrees and that wasn't stopping the man.

J

JDenz

The Tank knockout was on Steve Nelmark. I think the Vov knockout was on Francisco Bueno but I could be wrong.

Kempojujutsu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Pete Williams KO of Collman was pretty cool. Also the UFC 2 or 3 the German jujutsu guy KO the muay thai guy from the ground with elbows. Sorry but I couldn't remember the names.
Bob
:asian:

J

JDenz

Was that the one that he hit him like four times on the way down to.

Kempojujutsu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I think he had him in a side mount position or scraf hold. And drilled him with 4 elbows. I think he was out on the first one. It's been awhile since I seen this fight I could be wrong.
Bob:D