Best Karate

Jai

Black Belt
Reaction score
This is an 11 book series focused on Shotokan. I have been able to find a few of the books here or there, but I would rather get the entire set at once from the same supplier. We do not have a retail book store anywhere near us so ordering through there is basically out of the question. Does anyone happen to know where I could get a copy of the entire series or have the entire series for sale? Used condition is fine as long as the books are in decent enough shape.

SageGhost83

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I was searching all around the net but couldn't find a complete collection of the Best Karate series. Amazon had all of the volumes, but you would need to purchase them separately. Well, I tried. Sorry, I couldn't be of more assistance.

OP
Jai

Jai

Black Belt
Reaction score
yeah thats the best I have been able to come up with. Not gonna give up just yet. Don't need them at this very minute so I can be picky yet :) Thanks for assisting with the search though!

SageGhost83

Brown Belt
Reaction score
yeah thats the best I have been able to come up with. Not gonna give up just yet. Don't need them at this very minute so I can be picky yet :) Thanks for assisting with the search though!

No problem, and I hope that you find that complete set :asian:!

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I had the full set when I was a young karateka, but over the years and many moves they've been lost. :( Good books though.

Latest Discussions