Belator 179

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
I wasn't even panning bellator. I could also say the talent level, pay scale and general marketability of any non ufc org is not on the same level as UFC.

They were the first, are the biggest, the most well known, the best distributed, do the most sales, and are the only one in the mainstream eye.

From a sporting perspective, they are the big leagues.
Yes you were you were calling there top athletes bums and you really believe the ufc was the first ever mma league....oh dear

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
Headhunter.

In my years of frequenting forums I have encountered a wide variety of people, and of types of people. A certain type seems to engage in conversation with the intent to win the conversation. There is no productive dialogue with such people.

So, in parting, I offer you this. :rolleyes:

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Headhunter.

In my years of frequenting forums I have encountered a wide variety of people, and of types of people. A certain type seems to engage in conversation with the intent to win the conversation. There is no productive dialogue with such people.

Oh yeah what do I win? There's nothing to win on forums don't try and run away from the fact you're being disrespectful to professionals who fight for a living. That's what you're doing and that's what I'm going to tell you you're doing, don't like it don't reply

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Headhunter.

I think you have come to MT with preconceptions, you've been on other sites and assume this is the same, it isn't. It's that difference that means we have people like myself who have been here for years because we enjoy that difference. I've disagreed with Headhunter about things before, we've never fallen out or looked to see who would win. If you come on here slagging off people, even if they are professionals we don't personally know, you will get knocked back, as we say in the UK ,it's just not done. On the whole we do speak our minds here but we don't regard it as 'winning' or even 'losing' when we make points. Perhaps you should look at more threads and see how we work here.

Latest Discussions