Been a long time...

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey this is Satt. I haven't posted in forever and started lurking again. I just wanted to say hi to anyone who might remember me and hi to everyone else also. HI!!! I am still training in Budo Taijutsu and enjoying it very much. Hope you all are enjoying yourselves as well.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome back Satt!
icon6.gif

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome back.

I don't remember you so you must've been gone for a while. Could you do a wee-bit of a re-intro for those of us who don't know you? :asian:

OP
Satt

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome back.

I don't remember you so you must've been gone for a while. Could you do a wee-bit of a re-intro for those of us who don't know you? :asian:

Of course! My name is Jason and I live in the Smokey Mountains of Tennessee. I practice Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu under a student of Ed Martin and Thom Humphries. I have dabbled in many arts and this is the one that suits me. I have never felt so attached to a martial art as I am this one. I was in the Navy for 6 years as an "FC" which is an electronic technition that specializes in weapon systems. Now I am out and in college for Electrical Engineering. I am happily married to a wonderfull woman and try to live my life by the "Warrior's Creed" as created by Robert L. Humphrey. I hope this answers your question. Have a great day!!!

Karatedrifter7

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Welcome, Also It's been a long time since I rock and rolled,
It's been a long time since I did the Stroll.
Ooh, let me get it back, let me get it back,
You know the song? its LZ.
Take care.

agemechanic03

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Satt, Welcome back to MT! Also, I'm from Tennessee too, Clarksville area, and I am currently in Korea with the Air Force, but no intentions of getting out in the near future, 4yrs down-16 to go!

Latest Discussions