Batman Vs. Predator

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
....and then I stepped into the conversation.....
me...#1 DC Comics uber-geek......
me.....the guy who named his son "Clark" (for real)
I should have a spotlight on me as I rip open my shirt with the word "Fan-Man" written in very cool font against my rippled chest.

Actually, I was very happy a year ago when I saw this fan film. The guy who played Batman is a fitness instructor off of ESPN and played Batman in those phone commercials about a year or two ago.

I have the four issue mini series from 1993 of Batman vs. Predator signed by the artist and inker. It was decent.

While you are playing around at youtube, make sure you look up "World's Finest" which pairs that Batman against a very chiseled Superman (greatest chin ever) and the Robin short that shows a grown up Robin go against a Luthor controlled Superman. That one is called "Grayson." Then there is a Lobo fan film there that I have not seen yet.

AoG

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Didn't we discuss this particular mini-movie before??
Again it's worth watching, I mean for "low-budget" it's pretty damn good. Agreed the Joker was awesome.

I'd still wouldn't mind the DarkHorse Comic's version of the story to make it to the big screen... Of course with Christian Bale as the new Batty they'd be able to pull it off. The story line in it is awesome IMO. The second and third of the series... well... we all know what happens to sequels.

OP
Slihn

Slihn

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Everyone knows the predator can beat batman and the alien combined. :rofl:

I agree!! What makes the Predator so strong is that,unlike most hollywood'a primative-minded monsters,he is uses superior intelligence as well as brute strenght(kinda like USSF).The Predator definitly rocks!!

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
Grayson (grown up Robin avenges Batman's death and fights a gray haired Superman):

Lobo Christmas Special:

World's Finest Batman and Superman Teamup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Discussions