Bag Work N Speed

FriedRice

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Huh!!
Wait...didn't you already asked this? Yes you did and I answered it.
I said; "I don't...never said I did.
I was referring specifically to the videos he posted."

Just in case you missed that I'll answer again for you. I don't...never said I did. I was referring specifically to the videos he posted.

Then the remainder of the video that he has in this thread, is legit training techniques.

I can ask the same type of question like; base on the video you were able to view do you know he does anything else? If so, how you know he does? Kinda of a ridiculous question. I think it's kinda ridiculous. Probably you don't, because you asked it. So maybe not.

No, because the title claims "bag work N speed", which is what hes working on (speed), on the bag.

I think you are mistaken on that.
I believe I was responding to your question in post #11 where You asked. "What if his stance is the philly shell?" that you asked in response to kickillustrated from post #10 where he stated "Keep your hands up."
I also admit I misspelled shoulder and wrote should. My intent was to write the "opposite shoulder would be pulled up against the jaw..." in discussing the philly shell, which the gentleman in the videos was not using.

You can't use the Philly Shell for this exercise, at least for what this exercise is intended for. You should know this.

Post #10, the guy said "keep your hands up." = both hands up....which was why I asked what if his stance is the Philly Shell, where both hands aren't up. Legit question.

If he were to utilize such he would have to come out of the shell in order to punch as he does in the video you viewed which he very well could do however, in that video he does not do so.

This sentence doesn't make any sense, could you clarify?

This has been fun but I'm tired of it. Enjoy yourself.

You said this already :D

Latest Discussions