Bad instructor. What to do????

FriedRice

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
You are only speaking for your culture, you know little of much outside it.
It's amusing when you assume I'm lying because what I say doesn't correlate with what you think. Never mind you are a hero in your own lunchtime, I expect that's enough.

As for MMA, if you don't know by now what I do ( everyone else here does) then I'm not going to bore the other posters by reiterating my martial arts CV. Yours I have no interest in.

Does it start with Ring and ends with something that sounds like "Earl"?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does it start with Ring and ends with something that sounds like "Earl"?

I've no idea what you are talking about. It pertains to your culture not mine, obviously.

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear this and I feel bad for your son. I would start by telling your son that this is a lesson on life. Some people are just jerks, even karate instructors.
Especially karate instructors, in some cases. Just take Sensei John Kreese as an example. Now, he's obviously a movie character but there are instructors just like him in real life.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tbh this has become redundant since the op never came back. Obviously wasn't that big a deal

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Tez3 a ring girl?????

Tez...you been holding out....lol

ah if only! My daughter did ring girl for us a couple of times when she was younger. she also trained and liked beating the guys up, at first they humoured her but that didn't last long! I got stuck reffing, judging, cornering etc, she's much better looking than I am though!

chokeK.jpg

she scrubs up well though!

bestK.jpg

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tbh this has become redundant since the op never came back. Obviously wasn't that big a deal
Yeah it's unfortunate when a new poster will post once, there'll be a big discussion, but we never hear back from them nor even know if it helped...

At least we all learned something from the thread anyways I'm sure :)

Latest Discussions