Back to training tomorrow

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
So tomorrow my gym opens up and I can't wait to get back to it. I haven't exactly been training as much during the break I mean I've been shadow boxing every day for about 10 minutes but ive been focusing more on running during the time off. I did a charity race and came 30th out of 265 people and the top in my age group so I'm happy with that and at least my cardio won't be awful, muscular endurance will be another story when it gets to the end of class push ups and sit ups lol. But looking forward to putting the gloves on again

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So tomorrow my gym opens up and I can't wait to get back to it. I haven't exactly been training as much during the break I mean I've been shadow boxing every day for about 10 minutes but ive been focusing more on running during the time off. I did a charity race and came 30th out of 265 people and the top in my age group so I'm happy with that and at least my cardio won't be awful, muscular endurance will be another story when it gets to the end of class push ups and sit ups lol. But looking forward to putting the gloves on again
Enjoy your class back. Stock up on whatever you use for the inevitable aches the next day. Tiger balm?

OP
Kickboxer101

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Enjoy your class back. Stock up on whatever you use for the inevitable aches the next day. Tiger balm?
Haha I never bother with all that I just ride it out haha it's going to suck though as I have to wake up at 4 am for work

OP
Kickboxer101

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Why did you take a break? Does your gym shut down for a period of time?
It shut down in August for summer as there was barely anyone turning up and the head coach was away for half the month

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It shut down in August for summer as there was barely anyone turning up and the head coach was away for half the month
I should have shut mine down, too. I have a small program, and with most folks getting in a last vacation, I'm mostly teaching free private lessons. :oops:

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I want a "**** you" rating for this! :p
You need to take my approach to teaching :greedy: and you too :greedy: can live a life of luxury :greedy:. Have you seen my online course :greedy: for rapid rank advancement and instructor certification :greedy:?
For a large fee, :greedy:you can have all this, and I will also include :greedy: (for another large fee) my secrets to earning massive wealth :greedy: in the Martial Arts industry. :greedy:

Latest Discussions