back again

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hey, who are you callin' old, ya whippersnapper!

They just don't understand the advantages of being old. I mean, think about it, when you're in your sixties you can go to an antique shop and visit your old furniture.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
hello, I was on this forum a few years back, don't know if anyone remembers me. i stopped coming on for personal reasons, nothing against anyone on this forum. I have now decided to come back to the forum because i really enjoyed it! i'm kind of a jack of all trades when it comes to martial arts (well not ALL trades obviously) the martial art i'm best at is probably either Boxing or Kickboxing. I have taken Shaolin Kung Fu, Taekwondo, Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiujitsu, and am now taking Krav Maga... which i *love*. Krav is without a doubt my favorite martial art. yeah looking forward to interesting discussions with the other members of this group! i've been a lot busier than i'm used to as of late so sometimes i may not have time to come on, so if you don't get a response from me immediately, nothing personal.

Glad you decided to come back!

OP
sinthetik_mistik

sinthetik_mistik

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I just realized that I owe some of the people on this forum a debt of gratitude. it was discussions on here that led me to realize that my former GM was bad news. Which led me on a journey of taking various martial arts until I found the one that is a great fit for me (Krav Maga). I also like the fact that although there are sometimes there are arguments on this site, I haven't seen any outright trash talking, which sets this forum apart from a *lot* of other forums I've seen

Latest Discussions