Attach personal picture with our post

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
At the end of the subject of teaching. I'll teach any person who wants to learn until they give me a reason not to. @Kung Fu Wang you said about your teachers family getting killed by Japanese soldiers? That's terrible of course but that was a few soldiers not all of Japan. My wife was killed by a drunk hit and run driver from New York....that doesn't mean I have anything against everyone from New York....just that one person.

I can understand the anger towards it but at the end of the day a whole country isn't to blame for a few people's actions. Anyway it's all said and dOne now. Let's leave it there before more any more nastiness comes out.

Peace
if its the actions of a whole army, then the whole country have some responsibility

i have a sense of pride that the uk refused to get involved in Vietnam, but a sense of shame we didn't do like wise with Afghanistan

OP
Kung Fu Wang

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The problem is even today, the Japanese official still doesn't want to admit that the Nanking massacre is real.

nanking massacre - Google Search

Here is a picture of what happened. You may say it's just some bad Japanese soldiers. But soldiers should not kill children even during the war.

nanking-kill.png

Last edited:

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Is there a country that hasn't committed atrocities? If you want to use history as a reason to hate, then why pick one group over another?

OP
Kung Fu Wang

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Is there a country that hasn't committed atrocities? If you want to use history as a reason to hate, then why pick one group over another?
In my generation, it may be easier to forget the history. In my teacher's generation (1908–1986), that could be difficult.

I had a Japanese girl friend when I was young. Her name is 岩本合惠 (Iwamoto Akie).

I'm not a racist.

jg-2.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 39746

Skirting around politics, im pretty sure its down to not admitting it to the Communists, rather than denying it happened. That could literally become the focal point for a revenge invasion. Just making it apparant there is more than they did or did not do this during the war. (plus its not like there were trials and key figures in japan at the end of the war were put to death or imprisioned for what ever they did)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions