Atlanta, GA people read here

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
There is a guy who just opened a school near Atlanta that has a very lengthy criminal record. He is a fake who invented his rank and has been more than a problem in the past.
If any of you Atlanta people want more info, pm me. I will give a few of you the info and you can spread it on.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
How come you just can't give there website or something?
Agreed, or even better how about his name? If he's THAT bad then identifying him more clearly helps those who might not otherwise know what they're getting into.
If he has past criminal record and it is a public record then it's not slander to bring his name up here.
You are one consumer helping to protect another (word of mouth advertising :wink2: )

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Unless said scumbag decides to sue the site, in which case true or false you'll put the chubby site owner in a world of financial hurt. Libel and slander are not considered protected speech. As much as I like to see asshat's nailed to the wall, I don't see waves of members rushing to provide for the legal defense of the site. What I expect to see is a bunch of ingrate's say "sucks to be you" and move on to another site. Course, I pay for my membership here and will donate some coin to the cause.

There's also the probability that threads like this are against the rules, but I aint a mod so aint making that call.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Unless said scumbag decides to sue the site, in which case true or false you'll put the chubby site owner in a world of financial hurt.

If he has a lengthy criminal record, that's a fact and hence not libelous. (Even if he's actually innocent of all these crimes, the fact that he was convicted is apparently factual public knowledge.) Letting criminals intimidate people from letting it be known that they're criminals is not very good self-defense, even if never saying anything is best for not getting sued.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If the information is in the public record, then post it. Case in point: Joe Foster, convicted sex offender in Canada. Copies of the newspaper articles are posted here somewhere. If you can link to the actual court decisions, even better.

Just be forewarned, if I get sued over anything, I comply with the judges request for information, and will be forced to also provide all access to the OP's record, including IP addresses, email addresses, etc. Also, a court case may result in MT being shut down, temporarily or even permanently, should we lose the case, or I end up so far in debt I can't afford the dollar menu at McD.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does the law allow you to do as ours does, put 'alleged' in front of any statement and you're covered? it's why our news reports have 'alleged' in front of things that actually seem very obvious, it's so they can't get sued.
Here you can post up that "it is alleged that Joe Bloggs stole ten pence from his mum and his dad is making enquires" and there's no libel as you are merely stating a truth, that someone has made an allegation, you aren't accusing Joe Bloggs of anything.

OP
ArmorOfGod

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the posts. I have decided to keep things as I have posted. If anyone wants the info, send me a line and I will send you links to the newspaper articles on the things he was convicted of and the school's site. I will also send you links to the articles about the alledged sexual misconduct. Those charges were dropped, but the articles still exist on the web.
I think it would be a bit tacky to post all the info here. It would be justified, but still tacky. This info would be a lot more important to someone who lives in that area, so that should suffice.
:)

AoG