Atacx gym shaolin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I get the timestamp, the point is that there was no request for video, my comment was that all of your videos (combined) show it, as do all your posts (combined), as much for what you don't say, and what you avoid answering, as well as your seeming inability to understand what I consider fairly basic, rudimentary questions for someone of your claimed training background. You have, however, been insisting that I repost the same videos that you posted in the Sword and Hammer thread over there, and the post of yours here seemed to be another call for the same thing.

In other words, your post here made no contextual sense, but would have in the other thread. So I thought you may be getting confused... the timestamps don't actually prove much in that regard, you understand.

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
and i have some ocean front proerty in arizona for sale too........./rollingeyes

Black belts in: Shaolin Kempo, Taekwondo, Tang Soo Do, Hapkido, Judo, Kenpo Karate, Hung Gar [ black sash ] the equivalent of same [ coach or assistant coach rank ] in boxing, wrestling, Muay Thai, and I'm a Capoeira instructor too. Capoeira has cords, not belts. There's more, but you get the point.

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
just like all the other vids, 5 1/2 minutes of listening to his mouth, and 15 seconds of slow mo action against a compliant partner.

in other words

USELESS CRAP

Did you forget that I hold a Black Belt in Shaolin Kempo as well? Here's my variant of Shaolin Kempo Combination 3. It's much more functional than the traditional version. I hope you enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
ATACX GYM

ATACX GYM

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
just like all the other vids, 5 1/2 minutes of listening to his mouth, and 15 seconds of slow mo action against a compliant partner.

in other words

USELESS CRAP

Feel free to post your uncraptacular videos.

OP
ATACX GYM

ATACX GYM

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Please. I go back a while too, Ras. I was around when it all started, and again I ask what on earth that has to do with your understanding of the differences between arts, as you have yet to display any actual understanding whatsoever of anything beyond different combinations and sequences of movements.

You have not proven that any of the above assertions you make are factually correct. Prove yourself to be correct; otherwise, you merely have posted your opinion.

OP
ATACX GYM

ATACX GYM

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
someone could cure cancer and this mother****er would claim to have done it 5 years earlier......

I have impacted you so much--by merely posting on the internet--that you have changed your sig to carry my name, and you are trotting all over the web to find my threads. Thank you ,John, for the attention but...you're acting like you've been smitten with a man-crush. It's a bad look for you. And your attempts at wit? Merely prove that you're...ATTEMPTING wit. Please remember that you're nearly 20 years my senior and act and speak accordingly. Thanks.

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
i like to laugh, what can i sy, and i can always count on you for a laugh....lol

HOLD UP

Please remember that you're nearly 20 years my senior and act and speak accordingly. Thanks.

I am 45, if you are nearly 20 years younger than me that makes you 30 ish? yet ALL those blacks belts and high ranks by the age of 30? and meeting vic la Rouxe in 82, as you claimed to do, lets see, in 82 i was 15, so if you are nearly 20 years YOUNGER thanme, i just caught you in another lie. First you lied and said Vic was a color belt in 82 when he was in fact a 5th dan, now you are 20 years younger than me, so that would have put you at -5 years old in 82 when you CLAIM to have met Vic.........

there is no way this can all be true.

which is the lie?

mind you, i CAN find out how old you really are in like 5 minutes, so dont lie.

OP
ATACX GYM

ATACX GYM

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
i like to laugh, what can i sy, and i can always count on you for a laugh....lol

HOLD UP

Please remember that you're nearly 20 years my senior and act and speak accordingly. Thanks.

I am 45, if you are nearly 20 years younger than me that makes you 30 ish? yet ALL those blacks belts and high ranks by the age of 30? and meeting vic la Rouxe in 82, as you claimed to do, lets see, in 82 i was 15, so if you are nearly 20 years YOUNGER thanme, i just caught you in another lie. First you lied and said Vic was a color belt in 82 when he was in fact a 5th dan, now you are 20 years younger than me, so that would have put you at -5 years old in 82 when you CLAIM to have met Vic.........

there is no way this can all be true.

which is the lie?

mind you, i CAN find out how old you really are in like 5 minutes, so dont lie.

Holy CRAP.You're ONLY 45? Nope you're not nearly 20 years my senior. I'm actually feeling sad for you now. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt...having seen your pic...

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
thats ok, i have felt sad for you for months now. such a sad little lost boy begging for aproval......

OP
ATACX GYM

ATACX GYM

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
thats ok, i have felt sad for you for months now. such a sad little lost boy begging for aproval......

Today, 04:13 PM#30 Twin Fist

user-online.png
Martial Talk
Grandmaster
mt_fan.jpg

5,000 Post Club
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif

Join Date Mar 2008Location Nacogdoches, TxPosts 7,044Thanks 523Thanked 454 Times in 278 PostsBlog Entries:1Rep Power13

[h=2]Re: Atacx gym shaolin[/h]
thats ok, i have felt sad for you for months now. such a sad little lost boy begging for aproval......​

Talking to Ras is like playing chess with a chicken. No matter what you say, all he does is knock over pieces, crap on the board and strut around like he won something.
**********************************************************************************************************************************************

You must clearly feel something for me. You changed your sig to keep my name close to you wherever you roam on the internet. Lolol.

Seriously though, John. If you hate me so much...why even take the time trot all over the net and hunt my threads from pillar to post just to drop grade school insults? For real now...most of that other stuff I was posting [ except for that post on KT about not wanting to go round and round with you ] about you was just me poking fun at you. Nothing legitimately serious on my part. And for real...why would you even waste your time commenting on my threads and stuff if I'm so beneath you and all of that other stuff that you say and apparently believe?

Man. If I'm so much trash? Keep away from me and stick to the classy threads that has no ATACX GYM in it.

Josh Oakley

Senior Master
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Regardless, Twin Fist, your conduct here is directly against the rules of Martialtalk and you know it.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Josh Oakley

Senior Master
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
And to clear the mystery, Ras is 42, and did SKK at USSD. His version is an accurate portrayal of DM3 I. The 80's as far as I know. The takedown I know came later from what I understand.

I don't prefer the bladder shot myself either, and the ridgehand to the groin is similar to a modification by ... Jim Brassard, I think. I will check it when I get home.

Later in USSD they added a left check to the punching hand, though it isn't in the training DVD they give you.

And, sad to say, USSD doesn't really talk much about power generators specifically.

So it's not really wrong as he was taught it. I don't generally like a street takedown where you purposely go to the ground yourself. That is not SKK in philosophy, and it's a bad idea. The potential of more opponents than you know of originally exists in Seattle. I would imagine it exists in Long Beach just as much. Take him down sure, but don't go with him.

OP
ATACX GYM

ATACX GYM

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
And to clear the mystery, Ras is 42, and did SKK at USSD. His version is an accurate portrayal of DM3 I. The 80's as far as I know. The takedown I know came later from what I understand.

I don't prefer the bladder shot myself either, and the ridgehand to the groin is similar to a modification by ... Jim Brassard, I think. I will check it when I get home.

Later in USSD they added a left check to the punching hand, though it isn't in the training DVD they give you.

And, sad to say, USSD doesn't really talk much about power generators specifically.

So it's not really wrong as he was taught it. I don't generally like a street takedown where you purposely go to the ground yourself. That is not SKK in philosophy, and it's a bad idea. The potential of more opponents than you know of originally exists in Seattle. I would imagine it exists in Long Beach just as much. Take him down sure, but don't go with him.

All of the foregoing is correct...including the time period from which my DM3 is derived.

I like the bladder shot because

1. It's age and gender nuetral so it's an effective shot for anyone.

2. The look on the BG's face when you pop him there is sooo funny

3. It's more accessible than the groin and compromises the BG's balance by displace the hip girdle so he does the 'butt back cuz my nuts been smacked' dance.

The takedowns I show don't mandate that you go to the ground with the BG but you can if you so choose. Sometimes it's a good idea to follow the BG down and administer some righteous gnp.

Josh Oakley

Senior Master
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ask any of the girls here; a groin shot is quite gender neutral as well. There's a great concentration of nerves in that area that WILL react if struck. And you get the nice bonus of impacting the pubic crest and the pubic symphsis.. which will ALSO displace the pelvis.

The bladder CAN be a good Target, but it requires the bladder to be full. And because of how far down it sits it is decently protected by the pelvic bone bone. Full or empty, it's a MUCH better Target for a knife than a fist. But even then, the better angle to attack the bladder is from below.

OP
ATACX GYM

ATACX GYM

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Ask any of the girls here; a groin shot is quite gender neutral as well. There's a great concentration of nerves in that area that WILL react if struck. And you get the nice bonus of impacting the pubic crest and the pubic symphsis.. which will ALSO displace the pelvis.

The bladder CAN be a good Target, but it requires the bladder to be full. And because of how far down it sits it is decently protected by the pelvic bone bone. Full or empty, it's a MUCH better Target for a knife than a fist. But even then, the better angle to attack the bladder is from below.

All of these are good points. Allow me to clarify a bit:

In my exprience, a full bladder is a very good target. What I mean is..a good hard punch or knee prefer or kick or [ some non-bodily weapon like a knife or bat if you can get it there ] to the bladder is a good way to ruin a BG's day too. And because the testes and the equivalent target is harder to access? I and a number of my students strike the area just below the belt all the way to the sausage area because it's generally easier to access than a direct testes or femal equivalent shot...plus it shoots the butt back--disrupting the BG's balance--so we CAN smack the testes with a follow-up shot should we wish.

But yeah...if you can smack them thar testes? Smack em! The better angle of attack IS from below imo. The bladder? Ahhh...kinda breaks even for me. Alot of my students prefer your way more and I'm cool with that. We work em both.

And yeah...a knife is a better weapon for pretty much any target on the body. Lol.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Folks,
I appreciate that the last few posts have come back on track. Let's keep it that way, OK.

Please don't take that as a gentle reminder. It's a demand, a directive, and a warning.

jks9199
Assistant Administrator

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
You have not proven that any of the above assertions you make are factually correct. Prove yourself to be correct; otherwise, you merely have posted your opinion.

Yeah, that's really the point I've been making, Ras. It is my opinion, which is all anything like this (critiques) can ever be, which is why your constant asking for "empirical" evidence, that things be "factually correct". This is the realm of opinion, Ras. And my opinion is based in your presentation and my reading of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.