Ashley Gilmore

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
Ashley was a rare person in this world. One who could see things and people for what they really are. She gave up a career for one where she could help people and make a difference. All that she wanted was a friend, for which I am glad to say I was. She was my very special friend. I will miss her more than any words could come close to describing. She enhanced my life greatly. Rest in peace my one and only A-BABY. I will never forget you Miss Ashley.
icon9.gif

:asian:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What a blessing for her to have your friendship while she was in this world.

Very sorry for your loss HS. :( You are both in my prayers. :asian:

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It is always so hard to lose a good friend. My sincerest condolences, HS.

OP
Hand Sword

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
Thank you all for the replies. It means a lot to me. Unfortunately, I have to add as a result of the accident which eventually took Ashley's life, a 3 year old child was killed by that driver in the car behind hers. I don't know the name or gender, but I thought the child deserves prayers and recognition too.
icon9.gif

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh my. So very sorry HS.

Good thoughts and prayers to you, and to the family mourning the loss of a 3 year old. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose your child in an accident, especially if you were in the car.

A few days after 9/11, Billy Graham was on TV. I think he was with President Bush. While I have to admit that he is not someone I pay much attention to, a line from what he said really stood out.

I have been asked on hundreds of times in my life why God allows tragedy and suffering. I have to
confess that I really do not know the answer totally, even to my own satisfaction.

He doesn't know....I don't know either. The best we can do is pray and comfort those that are in pain.

Hang in there my friend. :asian: