Ashida Kim

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
But will the power of Chuck be enough against Ashida Kim? I know that Chuck is invincible, but so is Ashida Kim! If they should duel, it would probably be a truly epic battle, lasting for eons (they are both, after all, immortal)

Of course you now realize you have questioned the power of Chuck and not only can you no longer invoke his powers to protect you against Ashida Kim but you have angered him as well.

My only suggestion at this point is to wait for the inevitable for you cannot hide nor run from Chuck.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Of course you now realize you have questioned the power of Chuck and not only can you no longer invoke his powers to protect you against Ashida Kim but you have angered him as well.

My only suggestion at this point is to wait for the inevitable for you cannot hide nor run from Chuck.

Really that is to bad and so sad! :uhohh:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
WOW that is all I cansayGM Kim has taken this thread and site over with all this attention.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Jeeze Timo, now you've gone and done it. Chuck and Ashida both after you, "Dead man Walking!" :) While Ashida is captuing your attention with his fluid movements and your mind is filled with visions of his amorous adventures, Chuck will roundhouse you. Alas, Tis Timo who lies here, :asian:

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It is probably all Ninja mind control

XUE it has to be remember Asia Kim is the all mighty Ninja he is doing it without us even knowing look I posted again about him I cannot stop HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl: :erg:
icon13.gif

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jeeze Timo, now you've gone and done it. Chuck and Ashida both after you, "Dead man Walking!" :) While Ashida is captuing your attention with his fluid movements and your mind is filled with visions of his amorous adventures, Chuck will roundhouse you. Alas, Tis Timo who lies here, :asian:

Scott do not remind him he will be looking over everybody shoulders

TimoS

Master of Arts
Reaction score

Nah, the way I see it, they'll have to fight each other to decide who gets at me first :D

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Timo's one hope is to throw himself on the mercy of the Spirit of Bruce, under whose wing no attacker dare venture!

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Timo's one hope is to throw himself on the mercy of the Spirit of Bruce, under whose wing no attacker dare venture!

Nah, I saw that movie and it was pretty bad.

BlackCatBonz

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Please people......all of this negative funny talk will only serve to make master Asshida very angry.......He is the ultimate ninja, he has transmogrified, transcended and transvestited himself into a totally sweet killer......chopping heads off and flipping out without notice.

bruce who?

OP
T

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score
We are all in trouble that is for sure. I haven't paid out on chuck so under his mighty roundhouse I stand safe from ninja mind control and his invisible fist.
I hope he doesn't send this guy after me though, he looks mean
http://www.dojopress.com/catalog.books16.html

I remain:rofl:
Sam:asian:

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Went to that website and read Shihan Collins' fearsome message. Crazed with fright, I ran downstairs and bolted all the doors. After a couple of hours of numbed immobility, though, I remembered something he said that gave me a bit of hope:

"While I am a violent person by nature, I do not support needless violence."

Whew! You can't imagine how relieved I was to reread that bit after I finally summoned the courage to return to The Warrior's Collection site. Bu I'm having an alarm system specially installed to scare off intoxicated wolverines (and badgers too, come to think of it), just in case...

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Inspired by these titans of the martial arts I`ve decided to create my own style too.
It`s called Berzerk Bumblebee Shogun Ko-Fu-Jutsu Seppuku-Do.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Inspired by these titans of the martial arts I`ve decided to create my own style too.

I like it! I should probably cross train that with Ballistic Crocodile Kurasawa-Te, which I taught to the feared 12th Sardinian Ranger Battalion when I was a special-ops military consultant to them...

TimoS

Master of Arts
Reaction score

You should add a bit chinese or maybe korean into the name, otherwise :highfive:

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score

I like it! I should probably cross train that with Ballistic Crocodile Kurasawa-Te, which I taught to the feared 12th Sardinian Ranger Battalion when I was a special-ops military consultant to them...

This combination sounds just like I have been looking for! I have a shiny new credit card and a bank account that is bursting at the seams, do you think it will be enough to study at the feet of Grand Poobah Exaulted High Grandmasters Cirdan and Exile? If not I can sell the house and vehicles. :)

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score

Good idea. I`ll add some of that stuff to my music video where I put out TWO candles at the same time. Did I mention my school uniform will be camoflauge pants, pink and yellow kimono (no sleeves - Cobra Kai style), horned viking helmet, opera gloves and high heeled combat boots?

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This combination sounds just like I have been looking for! I have a shiny new credit card and a bank account that is bursting at the seams, do you think it will be enough to study at the feet of Grand Poobah Exaulted High Grandmasters Cirdan and Exile? If not I can sell the house and vehicles. :)

Bydand, have no fear—we'll be glad to set up a special payment plan for you that will allow your bank to painlessly ship $$$ to us on a monthly basis so that you don't even see it before it's paid out! And in return, we will make you so terrifying that just rumors of your presence in Alaska or the Yukon would send every last drunken wolverine hellbent in search of the nearest detox center... dude, prepare to be AWESOME!!! :D

Latest Discussions