Ashida Kim

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
I emailed him personally and asked polite questions only to be told I am a troll and full of hate.

Cheers
Sam:asian:

I can't imagine him having 1000 students. Most McDojo type instructors can atleast look like they know something this f#$kin guy can't even produce a slow side kick without losing his balance. I don't get it but I guess someone who is a troll and full of hate wouldn't.

I need to e-mail him with some questions then. If I had an e-mail from Ashida Kim calling me hateful and a troll I would print it out and frame it. I mean what better way of showing people I train in a quality art than having an esteemed Martial Artist like him calling me names. (Is "esteemed" right or should it be steaming?)

As a "by the way" don't self censor a post, the forum has a great profanity filter and will change it to these * (can't remember how to spell the ****ing things.) :) See. Just type what you want and if there is still a question, preview your post before submitting it. (I was busted for it the first month I was here, that's how I know. :) )

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Your caution is appropriate...When I was typing my last post about him, he managed to find out about it, begin meditating so he could become a celestial being, traveled across space and time to my house in Lower AL and caused my wife to whack her elbow on a door frame...

...man he's good.

THAT EXPALINS EXERYTHING.

Now I know why my PC locked up at work today... and multiple PCs died.

It was.... he who should not be named.

I thought I smelled something. *apologizes to teenage son*

Now I know how I managed to throw out my back for the first time in my life by moving a flipping blanket the other night. Damn, he's good. I'm glad he just used his Ninja Qi on me and didn't show up in person, I would be dead from laughing at him... I mean, he would have kicked my butt.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You guys are just jealous 'cause you can't do what he can do! Why, I never even posted anything about the guy, just formed certain negative thoughts about him after reading some stuff on this thread and doing a little checking on Google, and somehow he got me to twist an ankle earlier this evening when I raced up the stairs to get something. But such powers are not for everyone!

OP
T

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score
I am seriously considering buying that bouncer in a brothel book. The guy is a born comic not a born ninja.

Cheers
Sam:asian:

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
http://www.dojopress.com/catalogvt8.html
You gotta see this. He's a trekky too. Check out the techniques. His teacher was Mr Spock. Now I know. I love this guy. I haven't stopped smiling.

Supreme Grand Master Kim would probably tell you that you are mistaken and that He taught the Vulcans how to do the nerve pinch.
He probably taught the Vorlons mind control and the Shadows the secret on invisibility too.

BlackCatBonz

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Real ultimate power is the only site you need to view in order to get the most up to date facts on ninja's flipping out and acting totally cool.....and by cool, I mean totally sweet.
Do not, I repeat, Do not make Ashida Kim flip out.....He will totally cut your head off and kill your whole town.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Real ultimate power is the only site you need to view in order to get the most up to date facts on ninja's flipping out and acting totally cool.....and by cool, I mean totally sweet.
Do not, I repeat, Do not make Ashida Kim flip out.....He will totally cut your head off and kill your whole town.

Once again I say just invoke the power of Chuck and we will all be saved.

OP
T

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score
Maybe if we all pray really hard Chuck will pick up the vibes and make Ashida one of his many roundhouse kick realted deaths

Cheers
Sam

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
Does somebody have a link to a boxed set of all of Ashida Kim's material?

Amorous Adventures *AND* Ninja Fire Breathing power? Definately an investment worthy of my life savings just based on these two volumes!

TimoS

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Once again I say just invoke the power of Chuck and we will all be saved.

But will the power of Chuck be enough against Ashida Kim? I know that Chuck is invincible, but so is Ashida Kim! If they should duel, it would probably be a truly epic battle, lasting for eons (they are both, after all, immortal)

Latest Discussions