makimaki

White Belt
Reaction score
Christa Jacobson hottest ninja of the year. :headbangin:

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Christa Jacobson hottest ninja of the year. :headbangin:

OK she's better than most I'll give you that. Dojo I go to has a couple that are just smoking though. Makes training more of a pleasure than it already is by itself.

newtothe dark

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Now that you are all sweaty , There is much discusion out there if you search as to if She is a She.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not a bit sweaty here. I train with a couple that are stunning usually. On their worse days they look better. Kind of puts S/he in the same catagory as Ashida Kim then doesn't it. Advertise one thing, deliver something quite different. I knew there had to be a connection somehow to her and the original thread.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Let's keep it on topic, gentlemen. This thread is about perennial fraud Ashida Kim.

newtothe dark

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I believe Christa was associated with Asida and the Koga Society thing also with Duncan

Bujingodai

Black Belt
Reaction score
From any conversations I have had via email with Christa she actually knows very little about Kim and that organization. As to why she holds the title it is possible her name was placed there

Christa Jacobson, who I don'tknow all that well seems pretty serious about what it is she does. She does hold a legitamite Yondan under a Shidoshi in the Bujinkan though.

I wouldn't be putting her in the same boat as Kim who is undeniablly a wack job at the very best.

makimaki

White Belt
Reaction score
The question is .................. Why are we wasting our breath on Asida Kim ? There's nothing to prove, he's a fraud and everyone knows that. Unless you guys want to form a ninja force, and kidnap him. We can see if his dragon balls form of death really works.:biggun:

newtothe dark

Purple Belt
Reaction score
The why is most likely simple and I fell for it also. They reset the reputation so alot of old post are being brought back because they are passionate ones and lead to the "big" posts Thats my theroy at least I could be way off (I am alot of the time) and for some sick reason this fool has been out there and talked about for way to long and just wont disappear

:hammer::argue::argue::matrix:

I just wanted to play with smiles lmao

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Seconded - motion carried :D.

Then again, I think it behoves those who know better to occaisionally resurrect the zombies of fakery so that those who do not yet know can learn what they smell like.

Albertus

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I think it is for te best never to use the name Ashida Kim again.
Let's stop keeping talking about this guy over and over again.
Please!!!!!!!!!!!:sig:

Latest Discussions