Articles Wanted

Discussion in 'MartialTalk Magazine Articles' started by Bob Hubbard, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard Retired

• MartialTalk Mentor
    • Founding Member
    • LifeTime Supporting Member
    • Martial Talk Alumni
    I'm looking for some regular contributors, to post a monthly column here that I can also include in the MartialTalk Blog.

Let me know if you're interested so I can start scheduling articles.

Thanks!

2. Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard Retired

• MartialTalk Mentor
    • Founding Member
    • Martial Talk Alumni
    Got a couple questions in, going to try and hit em all here. :)

- What am I looking for?
    About 500 words, give or take, on martial arts, and health related topics. You're choice. Good with interviews? Send em in. Good at history? Good too. Good with technique breakdowns? Good too. Reviews, history, etc, all good stuff.

- Where am I putting it?
    Articles will go here on MT in the Ezine area, possibly ported over to KenpoTalk and FMATalk, as well as posted to 1 or more of the following:
    Bob Hubbard on the Internet | Random Acts of Healing | The Martial Talk Blog

- Single shot articles, or on going series are all good.

- No I can't pay you. But I can offer you exposure. If you make it to the M&G, I'll buy the first round of drinks... unless I'm broke ;).

- Be sure to include an author box in your articles that'll give you credit, and link back to your own sites if you have them.

3. The Destroyer Style

The Destroyer Style Yellow Belt

I am a published Author by ezine.com for my articles on selfdefence and MMA. If I can help I would be glad to. I am the sole creator of the Destroyer style, wich takes the useful moves of every martial art I have learned and mixed them together. I have developed it for people who are handicapped or weaker then most. I would be happy to prove my expertise. If you wish to view my self defence videos for yourself here is the link. http://www.youtube.com/user/BecomingTheWarrior1 Please feel free to ask me question, if you would like to know more about my training.

Cody

4. freyes1948

freyes1948 White Belt

My name is Fernando Reyes. I am presently retired. In my life I have the opportunity to be involved in and witnessed many martial artists who do not posses fame within the media but within there own circle. I have witnessed many different type techniques. If I may I would like to express myself in sharing. My email address is freyes1948@yahoo.com.

Regards

Fernando Reyes

5. Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard Retired

• MartialTalk Mentor
    • Founding Member
    • Martial Talk Alumni