Arnold Classic, Attn: MOO

I

Icepick

Due to financial constraints, I won't be headed to the UFC next month. I am hoping to make the Arnold Classic, and compete in the Gracie Worlds...

Hey MOO, any advice on staying in Columbus? How will visiting martial talkers entertain their disinterested spouses?

Hope to see some of you there, it's Feb. 22-24!:lookie:

OP
K

Kyle

Oh, really? :D Guess somebody needs to get ready for competition then :hammer:

- Kyle

OP
I

Icepick

190# and under... Healthy Choice for lunch again!!! At least there are age divisions. This isn't a for sure thing, either Kyle...:eek:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
no comment. :rofl:

I'll be the decrepit guy in the wheelchair cheerin ya on. :)

Seriously, how do those things work? I mean, can anyone enter, or is there a 'path' to go thru first?
:asian:

OP
K

Kyle

I have yet to see a tournament that anybody could not enter. In this case, as a BJJ tournament it is divided by belt-rank and weight class. Some BJJ tournaments do not have white-belt divisions (Pan Am's, Mundial), in which case you could not enter unless you had a blue-belt or higher. This tournament also has age divisions, which tend to be available only in the larger tournaments.

- Kyle

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey Iceman,
It'd be great to see you! Actually, Whoopass and I are considering dulling up a couple of machete's and doing a demo. I dunno if we will pull it off though. My wife and daughter are looking at surgeries in the very near future. I hope we can, though. As for disinterested spouses, I'll keep it clean! :D
Theres alot of shopping nearby. There are several good restaurants also. And of course there is always my family and I to hook up with. That could be quite fun! Icepick, Whoopass, and Mao with Wives! Hooyaa!:D Although Whoopass is single he can quite a good cameleon. Gotta love that in a lawyer.

OP
I

Icepick

Sounds good! As long as Kyle leaves enough of me to hobble onto the mat. :eek:

My prayers are with your family, I hope it's nothing serious.:(

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
Icepick,
Thank you for your prayers. One is less serious than the other. Stay whole so you can come this way.

Latest Discussions