Are you really training for self defense?

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
What about you? I did not ask what your relatives do: I asked, what did you know about it? In my lowly eyes you are all mouth, one who has never fought; and never will stain its delicate hands, in a fight. [Why fight when you can dial 911, and run away?]

You are an onlooker, and that is it, and you will never matter in a fight. Do you drive a large PU, so that you can feel manly? As for me, I have put up with yapping mutts all of my life, and you are just one more. If any of this gets me banned or shunned, then I never needed your company to begin with.

Why are you on this forum? Why? You are a paper tiger.
Have a good life. Stay out of prison.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
My hostility is coming from a fount of contempt. I was acquitted in 2 cases of using force, and I have heard the punky vigilantism schtick before.
If you get held up, it would be poetic! What would you do, stand there and contemplate?
Ditto. You and I have nothing further to discuss.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What about you? I did not ask what your relatives do: I asked, what did you know about it? In my lowly eyes you are all mouth, one who has never fought; and never will stain its delicate hands, in a fight. [Why fight when you can dial 911, and run away?]

You are an onlooker, and that is it, and you will never matter in a fight. Do you drive a large PU, so that you can feel manly? As for me, I have put up with yapping mutts all of my life, and you are just one more. If any of this gets me banned or shunned, then I never needed your company to begin with.

Why are you on this forum? Why? You are a paper tiger.
Seriously? You feel the need to cop an attitude like this? That makes you feel stronger?

Sigh.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Someone should have PM'd me.
PopCornPutin.jpg

I hate to miss a good one.....
TrainWreck.jpeg

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
What I meant, in what context? What is your reference? Are you referring to the place where I said that, if you cannot use you style of fighting, in a deadly way, that it is worthless? Well it is worthless, if you cannot use it for a deadly force encounter. What is next, define deadly force for you?

I would be returning the favor, I carry a knife and an aluminum stick, everywhere I go. And if anyone stabs me anywhere, with an ice pick, I will kill him.
That is lawful self-defense, in most of America; or it is in Florida, West Virginia and Kentucky.

I have done bat on knife. And kind of thought the same way before hand. That I would chase the guy down and murder him.

But honestly I was more glad it was over rather than some sort of revenge thing. (I did beat a guy to a pulp one who had a knife once but it was probably the wrong move.)

Especially bat on knife because the risk if you reengage is huge.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
If i were attacked I'd tickle the bad guy and give him the gift of laughter. He would be so grateful, he would give me his money.
Oh man for sure... especially if your assailant was this guy!
391657bcea4c3bd0c7ef23dff90dd0e0.jpg

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The big question was she working in a bridal shop in Flushing Queens.
I have to tell you, in spite of having heard your voice in at least one video (maybe more over the years), I always hear your posts in my head read by Dick Van Dyke in his allegedly-cockney accent from Mary Poppins that was clearly a really bad Aussie accent.

Just thought you should know. :p

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I have to tell you, in spite of having heard your voice in at least one video (maybe more over the years), I always hear your posts in my head read by Dick Van Dyke in his allegedly-cockney accent from Mary Poppins that was clearly a really bad Aussie accent.

Just thought you should know. :p
What kind of accent do I have when you read my posts? *please say French, please say French.*

Latest Discussions