Are you a warrior?

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
That looks like a blast! Unfortunately I'll be in Kansas when this is in MD...I suppose my wife and my doctor might object to my participation, but I'd be game!

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got tired just looking at the course.
icon7.gif
Good luck.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'd try the mud event, looks like fun..

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm gutted! Tried to enter the Victorian event but there wasn't one. Damn. I'll just have to watch it on the Telly instead.
icon10.gif

BTW Bluekey. If you wouldn't mind, see if you can grab me one of those cool helmets too. :p

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Pfft. Been there, done that. They call it The Quigley in Marine Corps Officer Candidate School. I went through that the year after I went through Marine Corps boot camp. This thing is for wussies.

By the way, if you like this, you should try hashing. Check out Hash House Harriers for some real fun.

OP
B

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the well wishes guys. I've never been to bott camp and have never dopne anything like this before. This'll give me a concrete trAining goal this year (something I've been looking for). it's jsut crazy enough to keep me motivated and looks like a lot of fun (free beer and viking hats help).

I also note they have these races all over the country all year, so if you can't get to MD, there's other ones at different times.

Peace,
Erik

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well you know I would but all the competitors would go blind from over-exposure to pure awesomeness. Although there is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness :D

Umm no, I will not be there, I’m too lazy, to old and to tired… besides I don’t want to crawl in the mud anymore….

But I do wish you luck

Latest Discussions