Are they buttheads?

James Kovacich

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by chufeng
Since there have been several negative posts about the YiLi people...what do the rest of you think?

Are we here just to cause trouble? or,
Do we provide good information? or,
Are we totally clueless?

I won't take offense to anyone's post, as I asked for your honest opinion...

I try and provide reasonable advice and commentary...if I (or my fellow YiLi practitioners) seem out of line, let me know...

I will seriously consider changing how I present myself in the future...provided the complaint has merit...

Here's your opportunity to unload folks...go for it.

I really mean it...:asian: chufeng

I think you guys are pretty honest. Just a bit inya face at times. Not a problem for me as I for one would like to consider that I might have learned some things in here and maybe see from the other side a bit better than before. :asian:

James Kovacich

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Yiliquan1

In my arguments with others, I remain steadfast in my positions unless and until the other party can explain their opinions in sufficient detail to defend their perspective. If a person simply states "I think X," but is completely unable to explain why or how, then it is my opinion that that person doesn't really understand "X," much less believes it. He has been taught "X" and now parrots the teaching. That is all. In a recent "duel" with AKJA, we at first butted heads rather violently. By the end of the thread, AKJA was able to completely explain his standpoint. I now understand his perspective, and respect it completely.

When I am shown to be wrong, I admit it. (e.g. see this thread: Languages )

Gambarimasu.
:asian: :tank: :asian:

For that one I have to give you an A++

And is Yili really a lot like Ryu Te? :asian:

Latest Discussions