are people getting tired of 'call out fights'

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Honestly I don't have any interest in the dillashaw fight those 2 are just acting like total babies. Garbarant acting like a jealous ex all because he left a gym and dillashaw just seems like a jerk which has been obvious since tuf and the fact he caused his team mate to retire because he kneed him in the head on the ground

Ignore all the out of the ring stuff and just look at the fight....

Garbrandt striking and his ground defense v. Dillashaw footwork and pace....should be a fun fight to watch.

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
Come on bisping lets do this. I've been a fan of his since ufc 70 the first fight I ever saw. Guys an absoloute warrior with true heart taken so many beatings and continued fighting. He's got the heart of a warrior and is always In exciting fights. Love gsp to but I'm never going to root against bisping

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I like Bisping. But GSP is my favorite MMA fighter of all time.
I hope George whoops the dog crap out of him.

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
I like Bisping. But GSP is my favorite MMA fighter of all time.
I hope George whoops the dog crap out of him.
I don't because gsp puprosefully picked this for an easier fight why didnt he try and get his welterweight title back why did he suddenly have a desire to fight at middleweight when he point blank refused to all the years Anderson silva was champion. He obviously believed this is the easier fight for him that's why I want him to lose

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I don't because gsp puprosefully picked this for an easier fight why didnt he try and get his welterweight title back why did he suddenly have a desire to fight at middleweight when he point blank refused to all the years Anderson silva was champion. He obviously believed this is the easier fight for him that's why I want him to lose

From my perspective - there really isn't any such thing as an "easy fight". Sometimes you're the hammer and sometimes you're the nail. Especially in high level MMA.

George has paid his dues in the MMA game. [And it's been my joy to watch.] And I think the game needs more like him. Class act, GSP.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
there really isn't any such thing as an "easy fight"

I don't think fighting a naturally bigger fighter that is just as experienced as you and a better striker is.... an easy fight.....I actually think Woodley would be the easier fight.

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
Well shows that rogan is simply wrong since this event is meant to have sold over a million

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yes the best should fight the best. Already hearing about mcgregor fighting paquiao....If mcgregor wants to be a boxer why doesn't he fight actual active and not past it retired guys....personally I don't care what he does he can box rocky balboa for all I care but just do like gsp and be honest and vacate and stop messing around with other fighters careers and holding up the division.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I liked watching McGregor. But I've had my fill of him.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
I liked watching McGregor. But I've had my fill of him.
I think he's becoming irrelevant now. People are caring less and less about him. Both featherweight and lightweight both have some great exciting fighters right now holloway, Ortega etc and it's starting to get back to the way things were and not these silly call out fights where everyone has to act like an idiot to get a fight. People are starting to act with class like real martial artists again thank god

Latest Discussions