Anyone know what these are or what they may be worth?

realg7

Orange Belt
Reaction score
2720cdd0547ce518bd7b19bfbe697997.jpg
d681c25a7c236fd6dfd004086a753a46.jpg
585db6162e7f60d93db6c7054bdedcd2.jpg
7c1db8836d2ca8b7e0bcd51cabfa89b6.jpg
7485770f3c97ed6baa16fa4288f87ef1.jpg
1b079fc9da56b9b852ba44de30e1c2e5.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

OP
R

realg7

Orange Belt
Reaction score
The Remington is dated 1907

The Modelo Argentino is 1909

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like they're bayonets. Can't advise on value.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ww1 or ww2

Well, if they carry manufacture dates before 1912... WWI is kind of a given. :)

OP
R

realg7

Orange Belt
Reaction score

Thank u Jesus! An answer. Thank you sir. And yes I am a "lazy moron"

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank u Jesus! An answer. Thank you sir. And yes I am a "lazy moron"

Recognizing a problem is good. Doing something about it is better.

How can anyone not know when WWI and WWII were????

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's one hundred years since the first World War and battles like the Somme, Vimy, Ypres and Verdun where hundreds of thousands soldiers were killed, to not know that or the horrors of the trenches, the gassing and the terror of those 'shot at dawn' is somewhat disgraceful rather than lazy. The total casualty list for the First World War was 37 million people. Of those that came back 21 million were injured many horrendously after being gassed, shelled and shelled, many had PTSD as well. Others just never came home, their bodies buried where they fell and some have only just been found and reburied with full military honours.
if you can't imagine those numbers this is a commemoration of just the British and Commonwealth dead, each one represented by a poppy.
Ceramic Poppies - Poppy Installation | Tower Of London | Historic Royal Palaces

You may think the First World War is 'just' history, but it has affected everyone of our lives now for so many reasons.

OP
R

realg7

Orange Belt
Reaction score
It's one hundred years since the first World War and battles like the Somme, Vimy, Ypres and Verdun where hundreds of thousands soldiers were killed, to not know that or the horrors of the trenches, the gassing and the terror of those 'shot at dawn' is somewhat disgraceful rather than lazy. The total casualty list for the First World War was 37 million people. Of those that came back 21 million were injured many horrendously after being gassed, shelled and shelled, many had PTSD as well. Others just never came home, their bodies buried where they fell and some have only just been found and reburied with full military honours.
if you can't imagine those numbers this is a commemoration of just the British and Commonwealth dead, each one represented by a poppy.

You may think the First World War is 'just' history, but it has affected everyone of our lives now for so many reasons.
I too am a veteran. I was just kidding..

OP
R

realg7

Orange Belt
Reaction score
My history is bad and I am Google impaired. But I'd guess WW2

My Google isn't broke and I was just messing with you guys....geez. they told me I wasn't allowed to ask for Value so I figured I'd have a little bit of fun LOL
cc165134601fc5516dbe6cad0f738dfa.jpg

Recognizing a problem is good. Doing something about it is better.

How can anyone not know when WWI and WWII were????

Hey, at least he didn't guess Civil War or Iraq War. He was within the right century :rolleyes:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not offended, it's actually sad that you think such things are for 'kidding' which quite honestly I don't think you were.
Oh and my other half looked at those bayonets, said they are ten a penny.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Google isn't broke and I was just messing with you guys....geez. they told me I wasn't allowed to ask for Value so I figured I'd have a little bit of fun LOL

You were just kidding about which war you were asking about? The thank you jesus reply makes me feel like you were just saving face,,,
Either way, I personally don't know the price of any of them. If you find out from a pawn shop near you though, and post a reasonable price on here, some people (including me) may be willing to barter with you. I seriously hope you know ww2 was NOT before 1912 though...

OP
R

realg7

Orange Belt
Reaction score
You were just kidding about which war you were asking about? The thank you jesus reply makes me feel like you were just saving face,,,
Either way, I personally don't know the price of any of them. If you find out from a pawn shop near you though, and post a reasonable price on here, some people (including me) may be willing to barter with you. I seriously hope you know ww2 was NOT before 1912 though...
Without using Google can you tell me where Captain James Cook died?
Lol

OP
R

realg7

Orange Belt
Reaction score
World War I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OP
R

realg7

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'm not offended, it's actually sad that you think such things are for 'kidding' which quite honestly I don't think you were.
Oh and my other half looked at those bayonets, said they are ten a penny.
One tenth of a penny...SOLD